Need Help

Nov 21, 2007
Hi to all the senior members, i'm very new in this. i own a proton wira sedan 1.5 auto transmission. the car i still in original spec. i would like sm advice on the methods to modify the car. for now i dun wan to change the engine. i would like to know how to modify the gear and what type exaust changes i have to do to make the car have more acceleration and top speed. plz assist.

help needed badly

rogansac.

sachinprasath

Nov 21, 2007
hi there, i've checked, it is a fuel injection engine. i understand changing the gear box is the perfect method but it is kinda of expencice in my case. is there any other way to increase the acceleration? coz when i go up hill, the car is not going more than 60kmh. plz assist.

10q sachinprasath

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
u can do the normal intake n exhaust upgrade... but at the end of the day, u will complain pulak high fuel consumption... thats why change to manual gearbox is still the best mod for wira 1.5 auto...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My friend's silver FD2 was stolen last weekend in Subang Jaya. They broke open his gate to steal the car. On top of that, they also stole his dog. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Please look out for a Silver Honda Civic (2.0) with the number plate BEA 1881.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience