need help on lost of black oil vitara

bon

Aug 9, 2007
can anyone pls help me, i have done twice top overhall hall...for my vitara 1.6, 8 valve 3 door....when i drive my car just after 1 week after change all...quarter is lost of the black oil...im fustrated...pls help need advice :bawling:

Last edited:

Elitehunter

Known Member
Dec 6, 2006
try checking leaks from under your car..

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
might be oil ring leak under ur engine... and a small piece of advice here try not to use synthetic engine oil, use mineral, preferable 20w-50...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
try use oil addictive like "StopOil" it works for my bro's 92' 3 door vitara at

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
the brand is "StopOil", u can ask the mech for the most suitable type for ur ride cost not more than $50

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu
Last time my vitara only a little bit leaking and the oil was so slow to also need general overhaul. After overhaul, no leaking at all. May be your vitara need general overhaul. May be the leak is at the flywheel there that u cant see.

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
using mineral oil is cheaper and use more weight lubricant maybe 20w-50 mineral.
leak with synthetic lighter oil will make leak worst.

where is leaking, oil sump cover, loosen drain oil plug, valve cam cover?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subject : Dull 15' Fondmetal wheels.

The first step is to clean up the wheels. Use a detergent to make sure there is no dirt or oil left.

Sand it like there's no tomorrow. Just a light pressure is enough to wash away the top layer of the paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience