need guidance on wira skirting (front lip n sides)

azz_up

May 3, 2006
hi bro,
im driving a wira 1.5 manual.. i plan to add skirting to and a front lip to my car. do help me by giving in some pictures... thank you

Muffins

May 3, 2006
gohkokeng said:
y no brothers shit?
Brothers' stuff is cheap because the quality isn't particularly hot. Gelek tikus? Bumper jatuh. Fart in the general direction of your car? Bumper crack.

I didn't do lips, i changed my bumper terus. If you reeeeealy want I could go shoot a pic of it (isn't painted yet. looks very accident victim haha.) I'd suggest investing in PU stuff. I got fibre bumpers so I have to be very careful where I park. PU bends, fibre snaps.

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
now oso worried whether onot to pasang fiber lips. takut pecah la...

azz_up

May 3, 2006
hey there...
thanks for the advice so far... i went to brothers... saw a skirting for rm28... i was wondering how good it could be... which is better.. fibre or rubber? i plan not to change my bumper.. gonna stick with the same and add lip and the side skirting. if possible,do send in some pictures to give me ideas on which to choose...
thank u...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
dude,u shud read the replies properly.

if u did..u will realise that muffins explains about fiber and PU.

PU is the stuff that ur ori bumper is made of.and fiber is nonsense that crack very fast.
dont get brothers stuff plz.the "evolution III" ones or watever.
u shud get side skirts frm chopshops.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
28 bucks for skirting??
dats cheap=low quality i suppose...
i got putra front lip and GSR side skirt...behind i'm using 2 piece....
all are PU...front lip cost RM70 n the side skirt(2 unit) cost RM140...
if u wan some pics i can send it to u...coz i dunno how to upload here...
heehee

azz_up

May 3, 2006
hey there....
putra front lip and gsr side... thats wat i want... can u pls send the pics? n do let me know where did u get it? and do u have any idea how much will it cost to spray it up... camo green (metallic) * u may send the pics to my email.. [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently decat my cefiro a33 2.0, used back original diameter which is 2inch, 1 silencer in the middle and 1 mufler(1in 2 out) at the back, and 2 exhaust tips behind. After decat, FC improved alot, low end torque improved(just need to tap the accelerator a bit to move the car compared to last time), high end torque almost the same. Im quite satisfied with the setup only the thing that sucks is, when i release the exhaust, the RPM drops instantly and the 1 in 2 out exhaust which has 2 slow...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience