Need Advice For My Putra

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
Dear All :wavey:Cars Kaki,

My car suffered rusty on the roof and it's beyond repair :nurse:thus need to change.Can anyone advice how much to change the rooftop to with or without sunroof.Any recommend workshop or any lobang to buy the rooftop.I'm located at JB.

Thanks in advance

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
about RM600 for the roof, RM400 for installation and painting if i'm not mistaken..
don't know where to recommend in JB, sorry ya..

Bump: about RM600 for the roof, RM400 for installation and painting if i'm not mistaken..
don't know where to recommend in JB, sorry ya..

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
if not mistaken, the price is like what beatnik said, maybe different a bit from other workshop, Its pricey because they have to remove your front and rear windscreen then they can remove your rusty roof. U need to buy the roof from spare part shop, half cut cannot get because Japanese don't have putra with 2door or aeroback, try if u can get the roof cut from half cut shop from Singapore, sure they have putra roof cut. If u want to install sunroof you still need to replace the rusty roof 1st then its can be install nicely. if ur budget is big better done its together. If the workshop is familiar with roof and sunroof installation they will know what sunroof is suitable for putra.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some advise from tuners.
is't can my stock b16a convert to vtec turbo & running for long term just using :

1. supercharge piston ( 81mm)
2. turbo td05
3.custom Banana ( buy at kedai ekzos RM1300)
4.Afc neo ( for touchup)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience