NA Blow Off Valve Sound

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ken, is that a horn? if yes u just press the horn can get whistle sound liow kah?? wahh good wor ;)

Hie,

It is not connected to the horn. It is connected individually to the battery. The horn is still your horn. HAHA, :lol: imagine that you wire this thing to your horn, when people come near you then " SHIIHHH SHHIHHH SHIHHHH " like "shoo" a dog only.

Hie,

It is tested by directly connect to the car battery. It just that i want to make a proper wiring to activate it by pressing or something lorr. :lol: :)

connect to horn also good ma.. for turbo car.. wana rev at ppl must waste petrol.. now u can giv the a BOV sound without wasting any petrol.. hahaha

where to make wiring...?

mean this device ON when you change gear or release clutch.....
i think better release clutch....

any ideas.....

if after release clutch aa... imagine urself in a traffic jam or at a traffic light. move a little oso got 'KEPISHHHH' .. how? must think of better way la.. still figuring it out.... vacuum? shift light?

i think shift lights are easier..
but not all of us have that.. wiring it to a vac gauge is a good idea but dont know how it can be done..

just make a button switch at the steering wheel..
push it when u need it.. theheheheheheh..

Hie,

:lol: i was thinking of wiring it to the steering wheel. I have bought push on 12v small switch. Hehe :lol: Like sylver'sAD idea.

Maybe some of you guys know the better way? Please share if you have any ideas.

hey guys! im a fellow malaccan here. in MMU.

and what about putting a click switch behind the accelerator pedal? not exactly at the pedal, but abit higher at the metal arm that holds the pedal. that way, when depressed and released, can activate the BOV? dunno...

but yeah, if can sambung to vacuum gauge then best siot. cos works like boost, only terbalik. hehe

cheers

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom