NA Blow Off Valve Sound

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
:blink: went to Brothers Malacca - air horn RM45 :blink: When the promotion that time i remember RM25.90 only lehh. Walauu! Have to search somewhere else. If like that pook kaai larr. The price simply put only. :(

Originally posted by ken12292703@Nov 25 2004, 20:01
:blink: went to Brothers Malacca - air horn RM45 :blink: When the promotion that time i remember RM25.90 only lehh. Walauu! Have to search somewhere else. If like that pook kaai larr. The price simply put only. :(
hey brother, i'm from malacca too, maybe can meet u up this sat for some TT session, then when holiday, we do it project together k? Malacca brothers suck big time, but there's no other better shops around...sad~

if we replaced the whistle with a real bov, can it work? will there be enuff preassure for the valve to open/?
or do we need 2 pumps?
and how to wire so that it spits at the right time?
i read somewhere arounbd here it can be done if wired to the vaccum meter.
any one know how we can do this?

Originally posted by thteh86+Nov 26 2004, 01:25 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thteh86 @ Nov 26 2004, 01:25 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ken12292703@Nov 25 2004, 20:01
hey brother, i'm from malacca too, maybe can meet u up this sat for some TT session, then when holiday, we do it project together k? Malacca brothers suck big time, but there's no other better shops around...sad~ [/b][/quote]
Hello taii korr, :lol: Nice to meet you man. :lol:

Yeah, it sucks. MOst of the items not following the standard price. MAybe they want to make more money. <_<

Vyraz, i don't really understand. Maybe somebody can help? :)

i think it's kinda hard to use the real BOV.. need sufficient amount of pressure..

Originally posted by ken12292703+Nov 26 2004, 13:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ken12292703 @ Nov 26 2004, 13:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by thteh86@Nov 26 2004, 01:25
<!--QuoteBegin-ken12292703
@Nov 25 2004, 20:01

hey brother, i'm from malacca too, maybe can meet u up this sat for some TT session, then when holiday, we do it project together k? Malacca brothers suck big time, but there's no other better shops around...sad~
Hello taii korr, :lol: Nice to meet you man. :lol:

Yeah, it sucks. MOst of the items not following the standard price. MAybe they want to make more money. <_<

Vyraz, i don't really understand. Maybe somebody can help? :) [/b][/quote]
ken, wat im trying to sya is, the bov works when the accelerator is suddenly let go.. right?
so, who do we make our home made bov do the same?
i have a half theory.. what if we wire up a tacho with a shift light, then when it lights on, its at the ready, when we shift, it goes out, THEN it activates.. but thats hard to do.. i have never really messed with cars before, so im not sure, but maybe we can work it on a vaccum meter as well. but dont really know how it works

Originally posted by sylver'sAD@Nov 26 2004, 14:11
i think it's kinda hard to use the real BOV.. need sufficient amount of pressure..
but i tot bov u can adjust some springs or stuff make da pressure less

wah ken.. ur idea really good ah...

looks like there r a number of u guys here from melaka... i also malaccan leh.. but now i studying in UPM...

wat type of whistle u plan to use ah? the so called "BlowOff" sound got sound funny ah? or can really con ppl wan? :P

Originally posted by rayz85+Dec 18 2004, 16:03 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rayz85 @ Dec 18 2004, 16:03 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sylver'sAD@Nov 26 2004, 14:11
but i tot bov u can adjust some springs or stuff make da pressure less [/b][/quote]
it not that easy to play with the spring bro..
and those BOV that comes with the adjustable.. theheheh..
quite expensive.. not worth for the NA bro.. :D

:( Sorry everybody :(

Really sorry for the late development. Some personal reasons that can't be avoided. Wasted the whole holidays. Now i am back in Malacca.

I have bought an air horn for RM45 in Brothers Malacca. I am looking for a cheap one and the price ranges from RM45 >>> above. Went Euneos saw RM46.50 something. DOn't know now still got or not.

I have finished the first part. All i have to do now is to wire it in the car. :lol:

I haven't go look for a suitable whistle but i bought a stupid one for RM0.60.

:lol: Hie,

For the whistle, PLEASE look for one that is sensitive that when little volume of air being blown towards it and it creates a reasonable sound. Don't buy those you have to blow until your shit also want to come out only have little sound.

How to test?
Hold in 1 - 2 inches in front of your mouth and blow. Got sound, then good, no sound, no good, loud sound, the best! I have choosen one and now when i equip it on the blower and activate it, the sound hurts my ear a little. :lol:

The whistle. :lol:

I am going to look for a sharper tune one. :lol:

This is just to play play. Can change anytime. :lol:

:lol: Accessories shop thinks that this thing is a crap. :lol:

Haha, just left the wiring part. :) Maybe i'll spend some time to do it. :(

Hie khguan,

Hie, i am from Seremban and studying in MMU malacca. The sound really depends on the whistle's sound. Don't buy those crappy whistle that it will make yourself laugh. :lol: Have to shop around for fancy whistles. :) The cheap one also can larr but sounds "PIIIIPPPH" like a lousy BOV. :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom