My Wira got some engine startup problem !!!

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
i guess ur muz be the new 4g15 wit siemen ecu...and auto tranny rite?
u need to go back to proton service center to reset ECU

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yong_5290 said:
i guess ur muz be the new 4g15 wit siemen ecu...and auto tranny rite?
u need to go back to proton service center to reset ECU

actually i think my car not as high tech as you said la , :eek: cause it is 97 manufactured, Automatic , wif Kapital i think !! i go to 2 workshop , some of them said its Kapital problem , hv to change the whole kapital , but some of them said need to Glenbulp , open the casket and repair the Bistone , ai........... dunno hv to listen to who ?? scared get cheated by them !!!

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
usually car hard to start up due to 2 main problem,electrical parts n the fuel system,i think not as serious as ur foreman say need to change piston or gasket bla bla bla etc

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
oh...97 model ar...mayb ur carburator(kapital) auto choke kong edi...so mayb can just replace the caburator...

nonit to top overhaul...grind valve(glenbulp)

mech all earn coz tipu say engine kong need to overhaul 1...they will tell u rm 400...
then of coz u wont wait there...they will call u telling tat the water pump need to chnage...bearing not good edi...valve seal...piston ring...etc...all those shit will add up

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yea i also think those workshop are cheating me , they keep tellin me to overhaul the engine ,and said a lot of bullshit , in case to make ur car more save petrol and more stable , and somemore hv to charge me about 700-800 something , really freakin expensive , luckily i din believe them, And by the way , the carburator auto choke kong edi ?? is what kind of problem ah ?? if want replace the carburator need how much ?? last time a mech said change a new carburator need 500-600 something , issit really tat expensive ??

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
AccordRacing said:
usually car hard to start up due to 2 main problem,electrical parts n the fuel system,i think not as serious as ur foreman say need to change piston or gasket bla bla bla etc

u are sellin used spare parts ?? how much for one good condition and used carburator ??

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
MRSturbo said:
yea i also think those workshop are cheating me , they keep tellin me to overhaul the engine ,and said a lot of bullshit , in case to make ur car more save petrol and more stable , and somemore hv to charge me about 700-800 something , really freakin expensive , luckily i din believe them, And by the way , the carburator auto choke kong edi ?? is what kind of problem ah ?? if want replace the carburator need how much ?? last time a mech said change a new carburator need 500-600 something , issit really tat expensive ??
yeo...dun say cheating la..not good la....

everyone is trying to make profit...this is the real world..rite?

so..survey few workshops or go to ur trusted mech to check...

*Accord racing sell new parts..can ask his mech check for u...free free....he said one..hehe

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
MRSturbo said:
Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:

Guess your car's autochoke malfunction already ...

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
yeap..the autochoke...tats me guess also...when its hot already then no prob starting rite?

try going to chop shop...look for used carburator....might cost around rm 200

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Yong_5290 said:
yeap..the autochoke...tats me guess also...when its hot already then no prob starting rite?

try going to chop shop...look for used carburator....might cost around rm 200
replace the new autochoke will cost you hundred plus also .. damn expensive that thing ..
it happened to my wira too.. but i didn't care it .. morning just press more fuel to let it warming up ...

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
ocean said:
replace the new autochoke will cost you hundred plus also .. damn expensive that thing ..
it happened to my wira too.. but i didn't care it .. morning just press more fuel to let it warming up ...

Wah,so exspensive.........

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
oh~~~ seems like not just only me facing this kind of problem , yea yea , last time the mechanic also talk about tat , said what when start car , the carburator auto choke should be spinning ?? i also dunno la , no good knowledge in car engine!!!

Last edited:

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
i just sell new parts,the carburator price not so stable follow the market need,if u really interested i can let u know ^^

MRSturbo

Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
AccordRacing said:
i just sell new parts,the carburator price not so stable follow the market need,if u really interested i can let u know ^^

Did you sure this startup problem is really the carburtor auto choke problem,or is it any other parts that affect it ?? can i just replace the auto choke only ?? how much did you sell for a carburator ??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience