My friend's Camry stolen!!!!

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Hi all car enthusiast,

My friend's 2009 new Camry just stolen today 07 October 2009, around 4-6pm!!!

Crime information:
=============
Location: The Mines Heritage Condo (The car park at the car park downstairs), Serdang area
Time: 4-6pm
Model: 2009 Camry 2.4 Full specs
Color: White
Number Plate: XXXBBBB

The guard is really useless, I guess he see the thief drive the car out just like that??

All car enthusiast if you see this car please call. Hope all car enthusiast will cooperate to avoid all these happen. Thanks for your help.

rgds,
duhill

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
most of the guard now r Bangladesh or Nepali..:stupid: USELESS!!:banghead::banghead: ya..be careful camry owner....very hot car lar.......:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
These so called security guards are only good for "tabik" only. Ppl move in out oso tabik one.The guard at the condo probably "tabik" even the car thief.

Sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully the car will be found.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sometimes the guard are in it...just becareful.

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
guys.. car found, with 6 bullets hole... get to know that there is another black Camry same specs was stolen for some "project"... dxmn...

Just be more aware of your ride, Malaysian car crime is quite high tech nowadays.

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
bullet hole? near to the driver door issit or issit a drill hole? emmm.... if not mistaken camry ecu is located side of the car, maybe that's the hole to hijack your ecu

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
yeah, glad that u found the car....saw the report on TV yesterday :)

spermicide

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dats u ppl oso sumtimes kindda stupid also.. make sure to create impression like always interact wif the security fella, for sure he remembers you and the car u drive. U all just drive in like big boss like dat dont look at them dey.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
y u call other ppl stupid? u very clever ah?
if your car kena curik u dont post your thread here k...u just go f**k the security fella in his ass k!!!

FYI, all security personel changes ppl from time to time, doesnt mean this 1 guy will stay in a certain condo for a long period of time, they might be placed in let say condo A located at klang for 2 mths, then move to condo B located in subang for a couple of mths, then C & so on......in my condo it works that way..i dunno bout yours...

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
y u call other ppl stupid? u very clever ah?
if your car kena curik u dont post your thread here k...u just go f**k the security fella in his ass k!!!

FYI, all security personel changes ppl from time to time, doesnt mean this 1 guy will stay in a certain condo for a long period of time, they might be placed in let say condo A located at klang for 2 mths, then move to condo B located in subang for a couple of mths, then C & so on......in my condo it works that way..i dunno bout yours...
i agree tat.. thou we can 100% pointing fingers at 'pak guard'.. but there's alway a possibility...

and pls dun call other ppl 'names' lah...:smokin:

spermicide

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
why need to fark the security ppl ass? iam no faggot dude,its all bout bein nice to the little ppl..pity them dey their monthly wages barely covers our per nite drinking session.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
manatau u faggot ma...
i guess all condo tenants are nice to the security guards, sometimes the guards
that act sombong....some guards at my condo are like that, normally the bangla's....
the local guards are nice....

at times stolen cars could be an inside job.

spermicide

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better go complain dey coz bangla where can
become security guard. usually local and gurkhas
more qualified..bangla security no wonder la these
buggers are bunchof faggots.. < no punts intended>

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifu's

I just want to know, if I want to mod my 4G93 SOHC (A) to 4G93 DOHC (A) do I need to change my E.C.U?

What other things do I need to change for this modification?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience