My friend's Camry stolen!!!!

duhill

Oct 21, 2005
Hi all car enthusiast,

My friend's 2009 new Camry just stolen today 07 October 2009, around 4-6pm!!!

Crime information:
=============
Location: The Mines Heritage Condo (The car park at the car park downstairs), Serdang area
Time: 4-6pm
Model: 2009 Camry 2.4 Full specs
Color: White
Number Plate: XXXBBBB

The guard is really useless, I guess he see the thief drive the car out just like that??

All car enthusiast if you see this car please call. Hope all car enthusiast will cooperate to avoid all these happen. Thanks for your help.

rgds,
duhill

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
most of the guard now r Bangladesh or Nepali..:stupid: USELESS!!:banghead::banghead: ya..be careful camry owner....very hot car lar.......:smokin:

These so called security guards are only good for "tabik" only. Ppl move in out oso tabik one.The guard at the condo probably "tabik" even the car thief.

Sorry to hear about the loss. Hopefully the car will be found.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
sometimes the guard are in it...just becareful.

duhill

Oct 21, 2005
guys.. car found, with 6 bullets hole... get to know that there is another black Camry same specs was stolen for some "project"... dxmn...

Just be more aware of your ride, Malaysian car crime is quite high tech nowadays.

rockcity

May 31, 2006
bullet hole? near to the driver door issit or issit a drill hole? emmm.... if not mistaken camry ecu is located side of the car, maybe that's the hole to hijack your ecu

zeus83

Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
yeah, glad that u found the car....saw the report on TV yesterday :)

spermicide

Jul 29, 2009
dats u ppl oso sumtimes kindda stupid also.. make sure to create impression like always interact wif the security fella, for sure he remembers you and the car u drive. U all just drive in like big boss like dat dont look at them dey.

y u call other ppl stupid? u very clever ah?
if your car kena curik u dont post your thread here k...u just go f**k the security fella in his ass k!!!

FYI, all security personel changes ppl from time to time, doesnt mean this 1 guy will stay in a certain condo for a long period of time, they might be placed in let say condo A located at klang for 2 mths, then move to condo B located in subang for a couple of mths, then C & so on......in my condo it works that way..i dunno bout yours...

Jutan Supplier

Aug 27, 2007
y u call other ppl stupid? u very clever ah?
if your car kena curik u dont post your thread here k...u just go f**k the security fella in his ass k!!!

FYI, all security personel changes ppl from time to time, doesnt mean this 1 guy will stay in a certain condo for a long period of time, they might be placed in let say condo A located at klang for 2 mths, then move to condo B located in subang for a couple of mths, then C & so on......in my condo it works that way..i dunno bout yours...
i agree tat.. thou we can 100% pointing fingers at 'pak guard'.. but there's alway a possibility...

and pls dun call other ppl 'names' lah...:smokin:

spermicide

Jul 29, 2009
why need to fark the security ppl ass? iam no faggot dude,its all bout bein nice to the little ppl..pity them dey their monthly wages barely covers our per nite drinking session.

manatau u faggot ma...
i guess all condo tenants are nice to the security guards, sometimes the guards
that act sombong....some guards at my condo are like that, normally the bangla's....
the local guards are nice....

at times stolen cars could be an inside job.

spermicide

Jul 29, 2009
better go complain dey coz bangla where can
become security guard. usually local and gurkhas
more qualified..bangla security no wonder la these
buggers are bunchof faggots.. < no punts intended>

Dear Sifu's

I just want to know, if I want to mod my 4G93 SOHC (A) to 4G93 DOHC (A) do I need to change my E.C.U?

What other things do I need to change for this modification?

Thank you.