My customer lost his Toyota Hilux, but so lucky that.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
insomniac said:
sounds too much like an advert than a real car crime story.

The reconstruction of what happened from the crime scene is waaaaay too acurate. (even better than CSI)...So i think this "stolen car" thread is a make-up story.
Shame on the thread starter....

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
Some created story to scare the shits out of your ass hole to get CLIFFORD BlackJax 4 immobilizer and Cobra Connex GSM Tracking system from Jrd_lee8098 ???

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
did ur customer make police report or any prove on the actual situation during the car hijacking? how would u know all the things in so details...like the thief has the spare key, block door switch bla bla bla....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Sounds like a thief describing the whole thing in detail... no offence.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
The thief = Jrd_lee8098
The Hilux owner = Jrd_lee8098
The Product seller = Jrd_lee8098

God also dia, Hantu also dia (In Cantonese)

lol really bravo until i have nothing to say.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
6. The thief is try to driving the car leave that area.

7. After 1 minute, the car is automatic cut off engine, then the siren is ringing ( That siren is install in the Dashboard ), becos the CLIFFORD IMMOBILIZER function in ON.

8. The thief feel so loudly, so he find the wire to cut off Siren sound.....but the Siren install into the Dashboard.....so he waste the time to find Siren.

9. Siren wire is cut off, but the car can not start engine again, becos the CLIFFORD IMMOBILIZER is cut off the car start, fuel polm and ignition.

how would the owner or the police anticipate this??
hehehehe....
how the thieve "feel" u also can anticipate arr...
how many minutes the car immobilize u also can anticipate arr...
hmm...

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Heck, I would have believed his story if he said "a friend's Hilux" and didn't advertise the alarm system so much.

LOL.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
Ohhsss....many member complaint leh!!

It's okay, no matter u all believe or not, this is the real story!!

Why i know that all ?? Becos this Hilux owner is my customer, he install this BlackJax 4 for few months already. Now the thief steal his car and cut the alarm wire, he must be come back to let me check, is it look like tipu??

Then when i check the wire, and ask for the owner....of course i can know wat happen!!! You dun know thief how to steal the car, just becos your friends still not kenal this case......but about me, sudah biasa sangat.

Emm.....will post the picture to you all later, and post the some website to you, then you can read it.

Thanks for read my post.

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2006
Hahaha....i am a seller with Audio, Alarm...etc.

But i post the news at here, just wan to let you know how the thief steal the car. Then you will know how to protect your car, and dun let the thief cari makan easily again!!!

Bussiness is bussiness. News is news.

Go to Balai ask for more information lah....then u will know that i am not story maker, hahahaha!!

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Aiyo... at least put it in proper English la... then people can understand better. U wrote like as if u are directing a movie or some sort...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got the experience. I used it since 2 years ago and it is still ok.Just buy the plastic sealant and spray it before u paint with another colour. I spray my dashboard with anchor brand and it look real like GTi or Wira SE black dashboard. just call or sms me 0166035994.u can save budget....selamat mencuba...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience