my car scratched by inconsiderate neighbours

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
here i want to tell all ZTH forumers a story about my car being scratched by some farking bastard..

here goes lah..

about a month ago.. i parked my car at the curb side in front of my gf's house since her hse car porch can fit 2 cars only[her mom's car & sis' car].. next morning my alarm went off i dunno why maybe got probs with the wiring or sum sort..i didnt realize this becos was asleep until the next door neighbor angrily repeatedly ringing the door bell.. so i came down went to my car.. and saw a huge long scratch from the right front fender all the way back to right rear passenger door.. in anger becos of the scratch and also my 'broken' alarm, i just went in sat on the couch and felt so down.. then ok lah after that.. few days later i forgotten about the incident.. the scratch also faded away from my mind.. lols..

then yesterday.. i parked at the same spot.. only this time facing the other way around.. this morning i went to my car.. and found out got another long scratch on the left fender.. i was like sad again and cannot do nothing.. feeling blur all day long.. cos dunno who to blame and no proof to make report..

after much thinking.. i got to a conclusion that the neighbours here aren't friendly at all.. they are farking scumbags.. before moving in to this hse we also got a warning from the previous hse owner telling us that the neighbours here are different in ways of manners.. maybe they were angry becos before we moved in to that hse, they use to park at that curb side.. then suddenly now i am the one always parking there.. they think they own the road there.. mahai inconsiderate ppl.. if they dun feel happy bout me parking there, they shd come and talk to me lah.. dun go and vandalize other ppl private property.. thts just uncivilised thinking.. after this if i get to spot them doing this shit.. i straight away kasi pecah lu punya kereta.. no warning given! :mad:

the first time they scratch my car becos my alarm went off for a long time on a sunday morning.. i get that lah.. maybe my alarm interrupted their sleep or wat.. but the second time.. for no reason my car get scratched.. becos i parked at a curb side.. they shd just tell me not to park at "their" parking spot..

and i really dun get this kind of ppl who like to vandalize other ppl property.. they cant think how we as victims feel.. if by any chance u r reading this post.. let me smash ur car window and let u feel the pain of being vandalized!!..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
chill laaa brother...
i understand how u feel....
but why don't u park yr car again there......
and just wait at a place where no one can see u.....
then when that fella comes out.....
hunt him laaa.....
just like safari lifestyle.....
the lion waits.....then attack.....
then u can do the police report or anything u want since u caught him red handed....
the question is....
are u willing to do that since u know it's the neighbours that ain't friendly ??
if yes....THEN WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR ??

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
it's true wat u said.. once i get them red handed.. they will get it.. problem is i still dunno which house.. actually after the first incident, i never parked at the same spot.. but yesterday came back late and no where else to park.. every inch of the curb side got car parked edi, except for that particular spot.. now, currently my car is inside the porch, somehow manage to squeeze 3 cars inside.. lols..

btw thx for ur concerned bro..

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
sori bout the 'new decals' of your car dude..

if i were you,i'll get a small or any cam install focusing to the spot but near enough to capture a clear image of the fucker n make sure its recorded..since your car was scratched left n right,then juz park it there n wait for the would-be-fucked-up-good to appear...:creep:
n dont forget to inform us where n when the bashing up session gonna take place..:viking:
-happy hunting dude-

amalmuahahax

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
thx drag_addict for concerned and the brilliant idea..

just now went to scout for surveillance cameras.. one set includes 2 pieces of 360degrees rotation hidden cctv and 4 monitors.. all for rm1080.. quite expensive.. but satisfaction guaranteed.. lols

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
yea getting prove is more important. catching them red-handed then u can make them settle and pay for your damages (its possible i think).

if your neighbour knew your posting here and have a smashed window. then u be prime suspect. kekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience