My car kena bang while parking ... NIAMA!!!

goddfadda

Known Member
Well nothing much but still something to ME!!!

parked at Hartamas then went to work and came down drive home still didn't realise until I open my gates and realised that some MOFO had banged the right hand side of my car.... what a BBBLLLLLEEEEAAAACCCCHHHH

So now my right hand side signal and bumper scratch and longar... even my carbon eyelits broke... KANINNA.....

So anyone here with a right signal for EG 2 door please help or if you know where I can get only one piece please help.....

also those with bumper offers for EG 2 doors also please specify or PM me your bestest offers... I know you guys got extra's at home....

Signal price is RM30 per pieces and for the bumper, you can get it around RM150 without the lips.

yup fairuz the signal very cheap onli i got mine also around rm30 onli ... u can pm donut and ask him ... he got plenty of stock in his kedai potong... ;)

You are not the only one...

My rear passenger door was dented by some asshole or bitch with poor parking skills. :angry:

Where? Mid Valley Boulevard P2, Block D.

Knock out the dents + spray (metallic black) = expensive! :(

Originally posted by goddfadda@Oct 25 2004, 04:05

parked at Hartamas then went to work and came down drive home still didn't realise until I open my gates and realised that some MOFO had banged the right hand side of my car.... what a BBBLLLLLEEEEAAAACCCCHHHH

So now my right hand side signal and bumper scratch and longar... even my carbon eyelits broke... KANINNA.....

So anyone here with a right signal for EG 2 door please help or if you know where I can get only one piece please help.....

also those with bumper offers for EG 2 doors also please specify or PM me your bestest offers... I know you guys got extra's at home....
chill man.......

got reason to change to new one la goddy..

naahhh..change the car terus laa..get an EP instead...
hahha

Originally posted by goddfadda@Oct 25 2004, 04:05

coollllll bebbbbb, mine also got hit!!!!!! but rear bumper left 1.....but until now haven't received any payment from that B#S^&%D......promise only remains.......

budak biru.....dun sell him mahal mahal 1.....RM10 for the signal lamp laaaaa.....hehh hehhh NZ nexxtime dun forget to come yaaaaaa....

cooooollllllllllllllllll :( :( :(

well thanks for all your concern.... wah never knew you all so concerned one... I am SOOOOOO TOUCCHHHEEEDDD.... heheeh.....

well, it's nice to know that everyone here takes care of everybody's business...

well thanks for all the advice.... now abit stuck with my dough cause got some item sold to wrong hand .... so need to sell that back again 1st... lets hope it's fast... somemore with RAYA coming up it's no fun at all man... dammit...

Originally posted by avantasia+Oct 26 2004, 01:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (avantasia @ Oct 26 2004, 01:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goddfadda@Oct 25 2004, 04:05

coollllll bebbbbb, mine also got hit!!!!!! but rear bumper left 1.....but until now haven't received any payment from that B#S^&%D......promise only remains.......

budak biru.....dun sell him mahal mahal 1.....RM10 for the signal lamp laaaaa.....hehh hehhh NZ nexxtime dun forget to come yaaaaaa....

cooooollllllllllllllllll :( :( :( [/b][/quote]
Oooo ok ....