My car got broken IN!!

waikeatyeo

Known Member
it happen at 6am+.. they came into my house, broke my car window and ransack my car..luckily, my car got nuthin much.. they just took my apexi boost meter, smarttag, rear wiper and my shades.. but the funny thing is tht my alarm didnt make any noise.. not even an sms from it..im using GSM alarm.. think those f**cking thieves already know how to break it.. beware my fellow evo owners..

OMG.. another case happened. Sorry to hear that.
Is your housing area with guarded security?

from my futsal?..hmm..i tot it was some malay on bike..cuz last one two months, theres 2 mat rempit came ronda my house and started to look into my house edi.. then my neighbour came out and they straight away went off.. i bet its the same guys lor..

nicknick-, no, not guarded.. but near my house got condo with guard house..

so sad.. now have to stay home wait till the new window arrive.. cant go anywhere with a broken window car..haha

Dudes, so long as our car alarm has a wire connection to our vehicle, smarter thieves can defeat it from outside.

That's why we need something like T-Rex Ultimate.
This is the most expensive steering lock I know (RM690 in Jusco). It comes with a 110db alarm if intrusion is detected. Plus it will notify the wireless pager within 1.2km radius.

Alarm system triggered when: - Vehicle door opened - sensor triggered when changing in air pressure from outside to inside the vehicle. - Hit impact on vehicle - sensor triggered when impact of vibration. - vehicle invaded detection - vehicle towing detection.

The most important thing is it cannot be defeated or bypassed from outside.
Sure, carrying another keyfob seems very troublesome. I'm thinking most thieves attack cars at night, so only use this T-Rex at home and put the pager in your bedroom.

Mr. P, maybe we can buy in bulk as a club and negotiate for a good price?

u saw them looking into my car b4?.. hmm, like tht maybe can catch them..

the t-rex ultimate sounds good..maybe can get one for my car..
come mr.p,..try get bulk price..hehehe

I think v got member using tht steering lock now... And yes can buy in bulk too... Got to ask those who hv it to share if its really worth buying... B18C-R n Lancerevorry mind to share???

Mark,

I saw them go rounding housing area b4 going to ur place for futsal... They look very suspective when they do rounding... Stop at houses n looking inside b4 going off... And yes, i saw few of them from de same gang went close to ur car at ur futsal place not long ago (mayb 2-3 wks back)... :mad:

did u do the police report? its is important although nothing much been stolen.

its is to make a record on it, so later may be u catch those benetton guy, its easier for u to deal with.

waikeatyeo,

So sad to hear another of such case. I kena before so I knew how you felt..damn hot and at the same time, troublesome to fix the broken window.

As for your alarm, even though is GSM, it depends on what kind of sensors are installed. If it's a shock sensor and if the fact that thief did not smash your window hard enough, the alarm will not go off. nowdays, these 'pro' uses high frequency pin pointing device to smash a window with minimal impact/shock and it will not trigger your shock sensor based alarm.

So what you need to ensure is at least a microwave proximity sensor or a infrared cat eye or a high-frequency glass breaking sound sensor (usually all this 3 sold separately from alarm / immobilisers sets).

You are lucky the did not steal your entire seats or go into your bonnet and start dismantling items from there. So let's learn from the lesson and do up the necessary at home and install more lights at night if not already done.

As for the T-Rex, the best part of it I found that is the deciding factor for me to invest in this RM700 'stupid' steering lock is (I was commenting it as stupid when I first saw is price, until i tried is demo and capabilities..haha)

1. changing in air pressure from outside to inside the vehicle is detected instantly. Even a small pry opening from you rear trunk with zero shocks and undetectable by alarm movement/promixity sensors, it will set off the steering lock alarm.

2. Is a 2-way steering lock alarm (so even if the disarm whatever primary alarm/immobiliser we have in the car or cut off the battery, you still have this last line of defence which is mechanical and standalone in nature and the fact that it gives you a 2-way notification via it's receiver).

3. It's range is 'crazily' far. I am using Viper 2 way and this steering lock is really really far. 2km receiving range.

Come join us for TT and I'll be happy to share / demo more and yes, we did got a discount when I mentioned we are from a club. They very reluctant to give discount coz is a controlled price item. Jusco, giant, carefour, tesco, eneos..etc all same price according to the distributer. I gave him my MLOC calling card and it says Mr.VP there so he give me discount when I say we will bring more members there to buy in bulk next time. hehe. 3 of us bought back then together direct from the distributer and for that, we managed to get a RM 650 + free gifts. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
dun ever try to break in mr.vp car:listen:

his car got fucking alot of safety and thief proof gadget:adore:

Mark,

So sorry to hear bout the break in man...Lucky the Ralliart T-shirt not in the car or not sure gone also..LOL

Top Bottom