Motor Insurance De-tariff - Is it Cheaper?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sentimental value. haha. found one chassis guy can help me straighten it for quite a cheap price but havent send it yet coz i got no transport. the car is daily driven. need to get backup transport first. :driver:
Get another wira. One for daily, one for mod......lol:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Get use to it man... me pay loading for nearly 5 years already from 5% to 30% although the agent is my aunt where she always get the best cover for my Kancil but this year 21 years already and she said not worth since loading is high, asking me to change to 3rd party since sum insured just 8,000 only..

To tell the truth.. no such things in bolehland change something without digging our pocket cheaper.. if got also in dreams..
still can cover below 10k nowadays?

mine lowest can get is 12k from etiqa

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Thats the thing..the bike is rare,furthermore mine is all stock std except the sportrim.

Problem is if its stolen as i am riding more and more nowadays.
i could not get 1st party so die2 have to take 3 rd party lah.
They said the bike has no value anymore...
Funny coz for car the minimum is MYR12k...
does that mean they value the Proton Tiara at 12k?

Malaysia.....Oh Malaysia....
Tanah air tercinta.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i could not get 1st party so die2 have to take 3 rd party lah.
They said the bike has no value anymore...
Funny coz for car the minimum is MYR12k...
does that mean they value the Proton Tiara at 12k?

Malaysia.....Oh Malaysia....
Tanah air tercinta.
yes indeed...

but even funnier is when claim time they didnt calculate the value using 12k insured.. but they use actual market price... funny like hell

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
So I heard from Titanrev that AXA insurance has this device which you can buy for RM70 which'll tell you your driving style. If you are all good, the next time you renew insurance with AXA it's an additional 20% off.

That's not bad leh.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
So I heard from Titanrev that AXA insurance has this device which you can buy for RM70 which'll tell you your driving style. If you are all good, the next time you renew insurance with AXA it's an additional 20% off.

That's not bad leh.
It's like a spy on your car, no thx! :thefinger:

Anyway, surely my driving style will NOT give me that additional 20% discount!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka

install in our mothers car lor...then when want to renew insurance only reinstall to our car.
unless it ties to our ecu...

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
The effect of de-tariff seems to be uncertain or yet to be significant lower in terms of premium. This topic is highly discussed in the insurance forum but insurer are not willing to share the information; thus, difficult for lay man to tell the effect of de-tariff.

Example
- Underwriter are not willing to tell the reason behind the loading of a particular vehicle.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

That's not bad leh.
Found this.....
https://www.axa.com.my/axa-flexi-drive-faq-page

Unlike my wife's forester, we have to pay for the services, which I heard is around RM400 to renew. 1st year given free from Motor Image Subaru...:smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I'm not sure. Imagine you have an expensive car and premiums are high.. 20% is a lot man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As topic says, would like to ask if any of the forumers experienced Castrol Magnatec engine oil causes damage on con-rod bearing?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience