Modified Nissan Latios by Edaran Tan Chong Motor

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

As most of you would've seen, since the Nissan Latio or known as the Tiida in Japan was recently launched here, Edaran Tan Chong Motor has been enthusiastically promoting the Latio almost everywhere. The Super GT was no exception.

It's a no brainer that the Nissan Latio will definately be a hit on our roads with its exceptional features and price. That being said, there has been wild response from the automotive merchants wanting a piece of the new kid on the block.

The Super GT is in fact the next best thing to the Formula 1, Edaran Tan Chong Motor initiated a smart move. They reeled in these early-bird car merchants and consolidated all their efforts to produce 4 very special Latios. The Sedan and the Sport WITH goodies.

A pretty new approach to give potential car enthusiasts a little foreplay into the future of the Nissan Latios. Imagine a Nissan Latio with the first proper ICE setup from Clarion, Bride racing seats and interior, PIAA HID headlight retrofits.

Here are the details from Edaran Tan Chong Motor describing the special Super GT Nissan Latios:

Out of the 4 units, 2 of the Latios are mildly done up with the follwing:

-lowering and 17” alloys for the white Latio Sports and 18” for the dark grey sedan both wheels from Advanti wrapped in Yokohama rubbers;
-V-Kool window tinting;
-PIAA lighting and wipers;
-Aerokit.

The remaining 2 are done up in extremeness with the following:

-lowering with 17” alloys from OZ Racing wrapped again with Yokohama rubbers;
-V-Kool tinting all round;
-PIAA lighting and wipers;
-Aerokit;
-BRIDE Racing full bucket seats for the Latio Sports with matching interior and semi bucket seats for the sedan with matching interior.
-Clarion I.C.E. for both the cars;
-Custom paint job.

Stay tuned for more Nissan Latio updates. In fact, a Zerotohundred.com Journalist is currently driving one up to Penang as you read these lines..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
still stock engine??
no supercharge like the Japanese version engine? HR15DE supercharge engine!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone have had any experience installing a GSM based system? I`m afraid that most of the time, I`m out of range of a 2-way alarm system so someone recommended me to install a GSM based that will either SMS or call my handphone if my alarm is triggered. I`ve tried checking in this forum but can`t find any previous references. Hope someone can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience