GSM based alarm systems?

kenso

Jul 25, 2005
PJ
Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone have had any experience installing a GSM based system? I`m afraid that most of the time, I`m out of range of a 2-way alarm system so someone recommended me to install a GSM based that will either SMS or call my handphone if my alarm is triggered. I`ve tried checking in this forum but can`t find any previous references. Hope someone can help me.

AH CHAI

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
bro kenso.... it is called GM 50.. can communicate through sms... addtional thing you can install is auto start features which ur car can be started through sms... i know one good installer in shah alam...

kenso

Jul 25, 2005
PJ
GM 50 .... which country is it made from?

kenso

Jul 25, 2005
PJ
Hmm, the best? What are its features? What are the other competitors? Where is the product from? What`s the price?

sorethroat

Nov 22, 2004
just installed mine. it's call IES VEHICLE GSM ALARM SYSTEM model name GM50. u can read here http://caralarm.com.my/. Features..hmm to many to remember. some feature ;when your alarm trigger u got sms it's say 'door open'.

Can lock/unlock/arm/disarm/ using phone or sms. the best part ,u can call yr car and talk to person around outside the car (very noisy like surat khabar lama acting) .if your car lost u can call yr car to hear they talking and u can talk with them before u switch off engine.

Price RM2300 inc. installation.

KampungBoy

Mar 7, 2006
i heard that you must sub 1 gsm line for this....means that you have to pay at least rm30.00 (if use prepaid line) per month......1 year is rm 360.00......does it true??

AH CHAI

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
kiran84 said:
My fren is doin this gsm based alarm..........

RM1700 everyting..........plannin to do soon.....anyone wanna join
hmm.... rm 1700 with autostart features??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Who daily drives with a racing shell? I'm considering doing it since my boat floats all over the place. I've had SR-3 before. It was great. But I've sold it to a friend and I want to upgrade. SR7 prices are ridiculous, Evo X Recaro's are madness.

Thoughts?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience