Modified Car Show

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

startyourengine

Jan 11, 2007
Hey Guys,

I heard there will be another Outdoor Car Modification Show happening at Bukit Jalil in Apr/May 07 which features loads of competition / activities and a happening RAVE Party at the end of the event. Anyone heard about it ??

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi startyourengine,

Why dont u tell us about it rather than beating round the bush...:)

cheers

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
woow

russwestwood said:
Any KYjelly mudwrestling matches?
ooo u'd like that wont u bro..hehehe.. its great to see a well complete street car with all the eng mods and ICE installed and cool paint work rather than just one of each.

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Dr.D said:
ooo u'd like that wont u bro..hehehe.. its great to see a well complete street car with all the eng mods and ICE installed and cool paint work rather than just one of each.
Dr.Sam, topless KYwrestling is what we need in the show.:shades_smile:
But I dont think Performance & ICE go well hand in hand.
I cant see the logic in spending heaps of cash to upgrade power & weight reduction, and then add 2x15" subwoofers & amps in the back.
Unless its mildly modded with a complete ICE system, then its ok I guess.. but then again, Im just a f**king speed freak with in-earbud heaphones & ipod as my ICE.. so what would I know? :tongwink:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Russ - hahaha i think the next thing you will do is completely rip off the entire interior and just leave the bucket seat... but i agree with you that you have to choose one and make the best out of it and can't go for 2 of them.

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
russwestwood said:
I cant see the logic in spending heaps of cash to upgrade power & weight reduction, and then add 2x15" subwoofers & amps in the back.
:tongwink:
Well I suppose you would need all those power upgrades and weight reductions to carry those woofers and amps around :)

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Hey Skagee.. u r right! Makes sense.
But id rather see & hear ur monster, RB engine roaring, tyres screeching & people screaming, while u drift that beast downhill, than listen to top40 music coming from a RM30k+ ICE sysem... kekeke... but ICE is cool also. Different strokes for different folks I guess..
Skylines Rock!

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hehehe

well of course mildly eng mods with good ice would be great. if ur all out for power than all out street legal race car would be a delight. say, when are u back man?

BennyLim

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
Heay Russ, glad that you are back in town. By the way just wish to inform you that i also driving my perdana to join the skyline TT previously. NO big deal one what....... hope to meet u in next TT.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
when is the next TT? keep me in the loop ya...

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
Great, maybe a drive also will do hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some help here....

I am planning to do a complete prot and polish of my engine head.

A 4G93P DOHC. What will be the things to look out for when negotiating for the price???

I have asked around and found that the prices can range from RM900 to RM1,800!!!

I don't really know now since the price range is that big!!!

Please HELP!!!

:albertein
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience