MOD waja inside Out

Kursed

Mar 15, 2006
Needed help MOD waja inside Out

an idiot that doesn't know a thing but very interested in modifying his Waja inside out!! any suggestion & ideas?

Last edited:

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Search the forum and you'll find a beemer look-a-like waja. Quite nice if you ask me. =)

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
u can do it up into a wajalution....
can be wajalution 7 an above....
but then dats beng....
get some normal yet elegant body kits will do la.....like promote or something better...
put 17" rims.....
transplant evo engine....
bucket seats....
ICE....
tinting....
spray...

hmm....
should cost u a boom!!!!

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i am idiot that modify my waja inside out, what u want to mod depands on what u like and what u dislike most,

section to modify can be performance(power/handeling), safty, looks, ice,

i am an idiot who do some mod on my waja, 1 st i do brakepad, becos not enaugh brake, than i do power modding, all intake,open pod, second intake system, ignitions stabilizer, full exshault, sparkplug, vs, grounding, all spend about 1500-2000 than feeling that the gain per ratio of performance is somethinge like adding a fan behind an aeroplan, so i do handling mod, rim 15" light and stronge with sprot tyres, (note, for handling mod does not need a BIG rim rather small rim better if for handling MOd) this is good, really feel safty and grip even in rain, than low down sport spring and sport absorber, this one also good, but after i have the skill i realise that it is really good, than spacer, this also really good even idiot like me can feel the diffrence in 65% to limit drive, belive or not, than setting more or less 10 time, for algliment,camber, absorber this and that setting than i am very satify with my waja now, a small camber setting plays a rule for safty and performance, than brake strut bar etc, after that i calculate seen i spend so much on my car but my gf does not apriciate it becos it is notting to her for sitting beside, and think for that money i can do even well in ICE, so now i do sound system modding, not yet finish until now, do and learn and setting, aready have front 5.25"component, rear 6.5" component, 2 12" woofer, now going to take one away becos gith back some performance,pre-amp, 4ch amp, and 2ch amp and capasitor,, now going to change HU than planing add a 8" front door woofer, and kick panel/front door 4" coxial to exchange vocal clearity and add another two amplifier... hmm 8 channel processor is the last, seems alot, so that's me idiot, than what's yours's idiot??...

Kursed

Mar 15, 2006
I just added 17" prodrive rims at the moment tat's all....
planning FTO mivec o something wicked like turbo charge it for now 1st hahah....
more comments pls

yours truly,
Idiot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This immaculate condition Mercedes-Benz 300SL was spotted on my way to the Zurich train station in Switzerland. Usually, it's hard to see cars with their convertible tops down, like this in the open roads in Malaysia, considering classic cars like these are hardly driven and are always garaged by the classic car owners in Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience