Mivec Club

is it:smokin:
then for parts replacement is it ok to find?coz heard from somebody really hard to find mivec parts nowadays huhu not to mention the hafkat also owez sold out hehe

no problem with parts replacement bcoz u still can use 4g93 parts and certain evo1-3 parts...even there is a lot of recond parts nowadays or u can buy aftermarket products.

icic thanks bro for the useful tips:driver:
like this i'll ask my cousin to pay deposit 1st at the hafkat shop later hafkat arrived will go and check if ok mivec inside lor:rofl:

anyone know where to get this rubber type air duct hose?

rubberintakehose.jpg

Hai guys,
Where to find R3 header/extractor now days? How much is the price?

4-1 r3? it is very hard to find. if i'm not mistaken r3 stop the production of it. why dont you go for other brand such as hotbits or formworks.

4-1 r3? it is very hard to find. if i'm not mistaken r3 stop the production of it. why dont you go for other brand such as hotbits or formworks.

Hmm..found in this website http://www.rthreeparts.com/priceWebSept06.pdf

Its mention stage 2 exhaust manifold. But I only heard stage3 r3 exhaust manifold. Got different meh?

At the moment i'm using 4-2-1, so it is time to try 4-1. hehe...:smokin:

stage 2 is 4-2-1 if i'm not mistaken. stage 3 is 4-1. i think it is impossible to find new r3 4-1 header nowadays. try look for 2nd hand header or go for hotbits/formworks 4-1. it is similar to r3.

Hi guys, my mirage is now doing a mivec rs swap.. any info on what i can do to the stock engine to get more power and response?

Btw the halfcut comes with :

Splitfire cables
Grounding
Some blue element filter (probably Simota)

As for the rest such as extractors I think you guys know how the RS is.

get a aftermarket tuned length header either 4-2-1 or 4-1. for 1.6 i think it is better to go for 4-2-1. other than that, upgrade your exhaust pipe to 2.3 inch mandrel bent pipe. basically do I/H/E modifications.

Hmm.. my current muffler is empty so it gives a very bad rasp sound.. Quite afraid that with the mivec engine it might be too noisy lol..

any good ones to match mivecs or just add a few bullets?

if u wanna go for 'not noisy' muffler setup, you can go for any s-flow type muffler preferably approved by jasma and make sure it is 2.3 inch.

Btw, can anyone help me look for CJ4A driveshafts? Preferably the RS ones since my halfcut came with bent driveshafts (accident halfcut)

wanna ask some help about i just bought a B16B intake manifold come with fuel rail, injector, thorllet body... (i using 4G93 mivec now)
1) if i wanna change thorllet body Super90 to match B16B intake, should buy the Super90 (Mivec or Vtec TB)????
2) wiring sensor .... how to run?
3) any diagram, drawing wiring run or picture that done before help me?
4) any problem ildling or things will meet after install it?
5) am i going the rite way modified for B16B intake?
THANKS FOR HELPING ME......millions of thanks any sifu taiko help here.

you can still use mitsu s90 tb but u need to mod the vtec intake. i think it will be much better to use mitsu s90 tb because you can use back your stepper motor and tps sensor. much easier.

one more thing, if u use s90 tb, u will experiencing some idling problem, because the s90 tb dun have sensor like what mivec tb. but dun worry, u can use 4g93 tps sensor. if u r lucky, then u wont experiencing that problem.

no need. just drill holes if i'm not mistaken :)

if u refer on the pix HERE , you can see most of the setup using back s90 mitsu tb on vtec intake.

cool....NICE BLOG~!!! thanks lot.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

about Raceland Exhaust Electric Cut Out...seem very nice.
u got extra selling for me? can give me member price??? hehe.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom