Mitsubishi Galant E33A / E39A owners

dude, i wan 2 tumpang ur car to the gathering la....lazy to drive...:p

aaron...so how la? me wanna tumpang in ur car to the gathering....:D

Tiu. What la! Why bother going to a Galant gathering when you don't want to drive one. Sheesh! :angry:

Be proud la. Tell the world that we (Galant owners) are alive and well (ward off all those Mitsu wannabes).

acbc said:
Tiu. What la! Why bother going to a Galant gathering when you don't want to drive one. Sheesh! :angry:

Be proud la. Tell the world that we (Galant owners) are alive and well (ward off all those Mitsu wannabes).

kinda sensitif of that lorr mitsu wannabes..?cannot is it...?

Well. You got to be proud of what you have... what is so difficult? Why want to tell the world that you drive a Mitsu when you actually don't? The world is not dumb la. A Mitsu is a Mitsu. If you put a Mitsu inside a non-Mitsu, it is still not a Mitsu. Simple as that.

I admire those who put Mitsu in Hyundai, Proton and BMW and yet keep the original brand name intact.

Same goes for those who dump in Nissan SR20 into Mitsu A174.

Now, that's courage... :D

Peace!

Last edited:
wah...im not saying im proud of what im having right..pround of proton ma...just only mitsu inisde nothing much to be proud of anyway.....

Sigh.. I miss my VR4... gotta keep looking for one in China...

Tiu. Your ex-VR4 is near my office la. Come back n meet up with the owner la.

You sponsor me air ticket sure no problem to come back la....i'll be waiting....

Tiu! Millionhair like u also need to sponsor air ticket meh?

Ya lor... those PRC girls entertaining him 24x7x365...:D

beep told me the other day he's farkin' busy all day all nite long....one thing comes to mind....the lucky barger's got chicks all round da clock!!:eek: that's why busy....

I got 1. E39A.Ori.Not Convert.

Hey. I own a Galant VR4 e39a Fulltime 4wd. It is a real nice car. Looks cool too. Mine already burok meh. Still running but only keep in house garage. Pomchet the tire aleady. Really sayang the car meh!!!

Top Bottom