Microtech

wondering the direct coil for microtech can use on other ecu like vpro/haltech or not?
yes they can be used on haltech,motec,autronic,ems,aem...yup they work fine with most of the ecu's but no idea if it works it fcon...must ask n1racing about fcon..

bosch coils and x4 igbt can work with greddy e-damage & stock ecu ka? hehehehe.. mitsubishi stock coil packs are known to spoil after some time la.. thinking of replacing it totally.. can ar can ar??

eh.. u mean the x4 igbt and the bosch coils? used with other ECU? hmmm...

bosch coil , i saw other ppl using microtech got sell the coil they so call it direct coil , pattern abit look like evo1-3 type(something's like the pic below) ; i thinking of vpro or haltech leh..
13_thumb.jpg

yes they can be used on haltech,motec,autronic,ems,aem...yup they work fine with most of the ecu's but no idea if it works it fcon...must ask n1racing about fcon..

if some most of this ecu can used think vpro should be ok 1 la ..

bosch coil , i saw other ppl using microtech got sell the coil they so call it direct coil , pattern abit look like evo1-3 type(something's like the pic below) ; i thinking of vpro or haltech leh..

13_thumb.jpg

if some most of this ecu can used think vpro should be ok 1 la ..

any coil should be ok, jz do chk on its dwell time.(IF applicable wit ur fcon)

Last edited:
any coil should be ok, jz do chk on its dwell time.(IF applicable wit ur fcon)

huh .. thanks .. but some of the tuner said this is only for microtech & some told me re-wiring can use on any ecu management but need to know how to tune la.. quite confused..
but i think i'll bring along all of my thing's go to meet up with my tuner soon...

huh .. thanks .. but some of the tuner said this is only for microtech & some told me re-wiring can use on any ecu management but need to know how to tune la.. quite confused..
but i think i'll bring along all of my thing's go to meet up with my tuner soon...

if u do sum research, u'll noe which some car use it as OEM part. as long its being wired up accordingly and setup is properly done, it works.

FYI http://apps.bosch.com.au/products/saa/ignition_coils.pdf

Last edited:
hi i was wondering if a microtech ltx12 n x6 previously used on a rb series,
can i use it on my perdana twin turbo?
dat unit comes without harness....
pls advice thanks

hi i was wondering if a microtech ltx12 n x6 previously used on a rb series,
can i use it on my perdana twin turbo?
dat unit comes without harness....
pls advice thanks

nope it cannot be used like this..
u need to send it back to australia for reconfig..to be used..
only then can be used..
the reconfig cost about aud450..:banghead:

nope it cannot be used like this..
u need to send it back to australia for reconfig..to be used..
only then can be used..
the reconfig cost about aud450..:banghead:

gee...hav 2 pay aud450.....then hav 2 forget bout it.....
and bro 1 more question .....how bout haltech e6x?
if da unit currently running on evo3...can i use it?
or is it da same hav to send to aus to reconfig as well?

bro, planning to change to microtech here, interested in the lt10s, can you quote me the price of the microtech including inst and tuning ? im driving a 4g93NA.thanks

gee...hav 2 pay aud450.....then hav 2 forget bout it.....
and bro 1 more question .....how bout haltech e6x?
if da unit currently running on evo3...can i use it?
or is it da same hav to send to aus to reconfig as well?

Go to haltech thread.Haltech sifu can answer and free discussion.

Hi Joshua, on last few days I had my car air-cond servicved plus some crank adjustment that you did. When my car air-cond turn on my car hardly to achieve 110km on 5th gear. I not dare to push further because engine start knocking badly. This has same symtop on 4th gear. Overall the engine performance drop tramendeuosly. Please help ! your advice is highly appreciated

joshua... gua punya balang suda sampai ka? ini minggu whyyaling mau siap liao lo.. mau bikin toon-ning liao

joshua... gua punya balang suda sampai ka? ini minggu whyyaling mau siap liao lo.. mau bikin toon-ning liao
so sorry for the delay..i had to custom make some parts with them..so they actually only shipped out the items today..so by this weekend for sure mate!
sorry for delay...
dont worry too too much :)
:driver:

bro joshua sifu, ehheheh.

i need some advise lah.

i got afc neo, i also got greddy manual boost controller, but then thinking to get electronic boost controller like avcr. but avcr very2 expensive la nowadays..rugila dulu jual.

so i want to ask u.. what i need to do ?
1. buy an avcr or other BC? or
2. sell afc neo,then buy e-manage? or
3. sell afc neo, buy stand alone ecu. what stand alone ecu u prefer for simple setup? how much for used? n for new.. ( cheap2 budget only)

FYI, now im running with stock e1 turbo n also planning to upgrade to bigger 1 etc BEP t04b soon.

pls pm me ur answer. tq

bro joshua sifu, ehheheh.

i need some advise lah.

i got afc neo, i also got greddy manual boost controller, but then thinking to get electronic boost controller like avcr. but avcr very2 expensive la nowadays..rugila dulu jual.

so i want to ask u.. what i need to do ?
1. buy an avcr or other BC? or
2. sell afc neo,then buy e-manage? or
3. sell afc neo, buy stand alone ecu. what stand alone ecu u prefer for simple setup? how much for used? n for new.. ( cheap2 budget only)

FYI, now im running with stock e1 turbo n also planning to upgrade to bigger 1 etc BEP t04b soon.

pls pm me ur answer. tq

hi bro i think u can leave both the boost controler and the afc neo inside..
if u dont have a walbro fuel pump invest on a walbro fuel pump and get the car retuned..and if u got bit more budget change metal gasket so can higher boost a bit..good enuff la...

no need to waste money for electronic la...if your greedy boost controller is spoilt then just get the turbosmart boost tee rm350 for boost..or use ikan ok d la...save money la..now economy down..use wat u have la..

i am sure the performance will be about the same la...

so walbro RM350 install rm100 and dyno tuning afc neo 200 total rm650 only then metal gasket rm250 and labour rm150 hahahah 1050 already can go cyber jaya musc for drag d...

hahhahaha just trying to save your money...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom