Micro Compressor

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Sent my waja for wheel alignment and balancing at USJ 20 behind Petronas Station and this guy tried to sell me a micro-compressor plus nano technology fuel additive fuel combo for engine, transmission and valve cleaner, which they claim can save fuel up to 15% and smooth gear change (mine is 1.6A).

The whole set cost RM450 including installation. The brand is Volks Technology or Racing .. something like that but can't remember.

Saw a similar gadget in The Star which is recommended by Karamjit Singh cost RM399 but comes with magnetic fuel magnetizer combo.

Anyone has installed such devices and does it work?

BTW, it looks something like this : http://www.micro-compressor.com

Cheers!

i call it crap.com
its doesnt work bro
so dont waste time
with 450 i recommend u to
change to Iridiums plugs, Cold Air intake , Apexi Air filter
if done all that then opt to a oversized TB

FOrget about it...
as jinkl- said...change air filter n all sort of things can get better effect...

those crap la.......save money for court gal more better...

ya ya ya ... I guess you all are rite. Good reading materials I've attached so that forumers will not simply be conned.

Cheers!

Walau...need RM450 some more......really no use 1 larrr...all mirco compressor or air max also no use 1 larr.......
RM450 i go play lighten fly wheel more effect..

I wish there is like 100 ringgit package for all this crap

grounding voltage stabiliser magnet micro compressor e68 magic power jet system

whatever lah ... really no money

this is what my answer to proton waja forum .
no matter what products , they are useless .
the problem is the TB .
when u press the throttle , u doesn't press the gas , fuel intake . but u
are pushing the cable of the throttle body . inside the throttle body ,
there is one fin , when u push the cable , it will turn the fin inside to
open . once the TB is open , the air will pass tru , and the sensor inside
will detect how much the TB has open and inject the fuel into the
combustion area depends on how big the TB has opened . the amount of fuel
will be injected is directly equal to the Air Fuel intake ratio , which is
fixed for a engine friendly purpose , not too lean and not too rich . it is
equal between rich and lean .

as for the so claimed microcompressor . i am not sure which part the
micro-compressor is connected to . it could be before the throttle body ,
after the air filter , makes more air to get into the TB . if it is the
case , u can expect a little better acceleration , but it won't help ur
fuel consumption . as the fuel that will be injected into the combustion is
just equal to the fixed amount of air-fuel ratio .

if it works by fitting it after the throttle body . it will damage ur
engine . the throttle body will determine the fuel intake or fuel injection
into the combustion area with the best AF setting which is not lean or rich
. once after the throttle body , u add your microcompressor inside , it
will enhance the AF ratio . while more air will be injected but same amout
of gas will be combusted . this will result a better power and the down
side is ur engine combustion components will have a short lifespan .

those microcompressor works 100% different from the supercharger or turbo .
and what they claim that same effect is just rubbish . the effect could be
a little bit same , but how it works are different . supercharger works
from the time u start ur engine . as u know , there is a standard pressure
of air , the air is not very high pressure . it works by compress more air
into the combustion , but at the same time , it also add more fuel into
the combustion . it gives u the same effect as a higher CC engine , but do
expect a little higher fuel consumption from that as more fuel will be
injected and the power to supercharge the turbine .

cheers .
want real performance that won't harm ur engine or real effect .
go for a piggy back or a S-AFC . .. grounding ...whatever .

bridgestonere711,
Informative write up there. I was just wondering about the throttle body and air fuel thingy and came across your posting. I had pretty much the same idea as many about those "items" that's suppose to increase power and reduce fuel consumption. To me, the statement "increase power, reduce fuel consumption" is quite about the same as "increase food intake, reduce weight".

Anyway, since this is somewhat about power versus fuel consumption, perhaps one could try doing DIY open pod. Attached is the pic. It's self explanatory.
air_filter01.jpg

After doing this open pod, go for a few rounds of high revs. After getting used to the increase in fuel consumption, close back the filter box cover and go for a few rounds of high revs. Compare the fuel consumption before and after doing the DIY open pod. The difference is quite noticeable. To me, I just feel that "increase in power" does not equal to "decrease in fuel consumption".
Peace.

from my own xperience...those stuff r CRAP...
saw in advertisement bout GC motorsport E68...
no intention 2 get more power but wat i wan is just fuel saving....
after installation...no feel...rev harder 2 c wather it onli works in high rpm...neither...
fuel consumption went up....

for the aftermarket air filter , it also increases the power and too , it increases the fuel consumption . but the way it increases the power is safer and better than using the microcompressor .

the stock airfilter air flow is stricter . thus , the air to flow tru is lesser and slower . while an aftermarket air filter , the airfilter air flow is better , the numbers of airflow which will by pass the filter is more and faster too . becasue the number of air is more compared to using a stock filter at a certain degree of TB open .thus , it is more responsive at lower revv , compared to what u should step on the pedal , lets say floor at rate 3 out of 10 . now , u can just step until rate 1 out of 10 for the rate 3 effect . at the same time , the air fuel ratio is same too . so the FC also same as what u are going to have depends on ur power . just u can get a faster effect on the power .
hopefully u can get what i mean .

want power , means more fuel . it must compromise between both of it . and if u want more power at lower FC , prepare for engine damages .

Last edited:
bridgestoneRE711 said:
for the aftermarket air filter , it also increases the power and too , it increases the fuel consumption . but the way it increases the power is safer and better than using the microcompressor .

the stock airfilter air flow is stricter . thus , the air to flow tru is lesser and slower . while an aftermarket air filter , the airfilter air flow is better , the numbers of airflow which will by pass the filter is more and faster too . becasue the number of air is more compared to using a stock filter at a certain degree of TB open .thus , it is more responsive at lower revv , compared to what u should step on the pedal , lets say floor at rate 3 out of 10 . now , u can just step until rate 1 out of 10 for the rate 3 effect .
hopefully u can get what i mean .

want power , means more fuel . it must compromise between both of it . and if u want more power at lower FC , prepare for engine damages .

Great tech advise RE711.

I've been using K&N drop-in, PZ header, grounding wires and Pivot Volt Stabilizer for the last 6 mths in my waja. Feel light on the pedal.

this thing works by boosting the octane rate inside ur fuel . good or not , i don't want to say . but so far , it really works becasue u no longer need to press that much fuel to have that much of power . thus , the FC also decreases .
since it increases the octane rate , but u don't know how much is the octane level . better play safe and only drop in each tablet depends on ur fuel tank load .
for your information , the engine block design , mateiral is to meet certain level of heat and combustion . the more air will cause very much damages to your engine in long term . and what i can say about this thing is , do play safe . there is a limit on the octane level which the engine block can accept . regarding this , follow the instruction and this will be better , at least .

bridgestoneRE711 said:
this thing works by boosting the octane rate inside ur fuel . good or not , i don't want to say . but so far , it really works becasue u no longer need to press that much fuel to have that much of power . thus , the FC also decreases .
since it increases the octane rate , but u don't know how much is the octane level . better play safe and only drop in each tablet depends on ur fuel tank load .
for your information , the engine block design , mateiral is to meet certain level of heat and combustion . the more air will cause very much damages to your engine in long term . and what i can say about this thing is , do play safe . there is a limit on the octane level which the engine block can accept . regarding this , follow the instruction and this will be better , at least .

RE711, when u mentioned about level of heat and combustion ... I guess there must be some consideration need to be made on the spark plug heat ratings.

Am I rite?

hahaha ... mandrake, take it constructively mate! We ask if we dnt know ... we share if we know ...

cheers!