Meet-Up: July 2007 ~HCC 1st Anniversary~

TCSIM: i will be going to sabah dude :P

babyfish: i wish your mom a speedy recovery :D

so is this genting meet-up on or not?

Cow,
the Genting meet-up is definately ON!

Sim,
wah, if wanna have fun in the car then mai let other ppl see lo?!

Hmmm... the flag idea from Sandra seems to be a good idea.
If wanna put on the flag then must get it individually.

The list had been updated.
I had set the date to 28 July 2007 and the time to meet-up is 9am first.
It can be set again to suit our members convenience later, if any.
So please let me know if you have problem with the date and time of the convoy.
Thank you!

Daniel,
I think for the flag thing, if wan to do, then must do it all mah.. How much is the flag? I think I saw it at RM 3 or RM 5 in a big accessories shop in Bukit Mertajam.. Ask Ace to buy for all of us if seriously want to do it.. Wahahaha..

errr..it's not that i'm not patriotic or wut, but the flag always cabut one la.. :P

Sim,
yeah, what I mean is that if all of us agree to the flag thingy, then we all shall get it individually.
Isn't it better that way or you someone to get it all for us?

Cow,
what you said is true.
Especially when traveling at high speed. :laugh:

Well... i'll get some racedge counterparts to join in as well... you guys not staying overnight meh? We can only meet you guys at night if we leave Melaka around evening..

Danny,
I'm not sure whether all the members are free to stay a night there or not?
But it will be merrier if you manage to get some racedge members to join in the Genting trip too. :smile:

BS,
SPA before or after Genting TT? Wahahaha...

Daniel,
I think if got racedge joining us, we shouldn't putting the flag.. Dowan to differentiate the two groups too much

Anything will do. Why not me make somthing out to be place at the car? erm something like a sticker to be stick on the glass. we should make 1 for our HCC club. Any designer around?

Ken, do you have a rough price of the accomodation cost? Some of the guys in racedge is asking.

Ken,
As I said before, contact ericmivec.. Here are some samples he designed before.. But I prefer sticker with lesser color tones

hccs.jpg

hcc.jpg

let me get my own in-house designer to come out with a few first. then we'll see how lol.. :o

The sticker issue had been a dragging topic here since HCC was formed last year at this time. :laugh:
It's good if some of you can come out with some designs and make it into stickers before this trip so that we can stick it on our Coupes. :biggrin:

sure, need to get the design done fast and get it printed.

Top Bottom