Maxxis is one fxxked up telco !

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
the WORLD CUP RESULTS SMS

this is the third morning i have been receiving the sms, at fxxking 7am+

first morning, sent 'WC OFF' to 26000, 15sen.

second morning, still received same shit, sent another 'WC OFF' to 26000, 15sen.

third morning, tiuniamahchaofahai received sms again, tu9lan, called up 1300-820-120, fxxk 9 the customer service !

their reason is being a system upgrade from 16-19 june, can only update subscription cancelation on 20th. tiuniahai launched 9 the sms service and then went into upgrade mode. wasted my two 15sen smses. customer service personnel is Inah or Minah, whatever, poor thing also la, kena fxxk by me early in the morning, but, i don't like her tone anyway, as usual, an arrogantly trained b*tch, keep giving me standard answer "sorry sir, it's because our system upgrade, blah blah" and i need to keep telling her off don't give me the same shit upgrade reason over and over again !

so now what i have got is a guarantee there will not be another world cup sms from hotlink from morning of 21st june onwards. THIS WORLD CUP SMS SHIT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAXXIS HOTLING.

i am going back to sleep.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Biasa lar... Maxis like trying to sneak a couple of cents here... and a couple of cents there from all of us also lar...

Talk about the NUMEROUS times i make a call and I can't hear the person on the other line... bill comes, they still charge also for the MANY 5-seconds calls made that as far as I know... wasn't even properly connected!
Complain also... they'll tell u "we're upgrading our service"...
yeah rite.
I'm SUUUUUUUUUUREEEE.....

Still getting the same shit since day 1.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Strange, every morning i receive free maxis world cup update. I just leave it as it is coz i thought its free.

BTW, Maxxis is a brand of tyre. Maxis is a brand of tel-co company.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
I'm satisfied with Maxis .. cause i always put silent when i goto sleep .. hahahaha .. the one thing i hate on them is .. Paid customer service call .. not like DiGi or Celcom which is Free!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I thought calling their customer service call is free? 123 or 122?

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
prodigy,
it IS free... sarcastics is saying he has to pay to SMS them to stop the WC updated free service.

I call 123 for helpline

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
ahahahhaa today morning only i was wondering wtf i still got the WC sms ... then i sent WC OFF again, 2nd time ..... aiya chill la dey why so stress.... next time set ur handphone to Silent mode la ... lolzz... i was actually contemplating in the moment whether to naik marah wen i read the WC sms in bed but decided to juz ignore it n continue tidur lolzz.... :biggrin:

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
sarcastics said:
the WORLD CUP RESULTS SMS

this is the third morning i have been receiving the sms, at fxxking 7am+

first morning, sent 'WC OFF' to 26000, 15sen.

second morning, still received same shit, sent another 'WC OFF' to 26000, 15sen.

third morning, tiuniamahchaofahai received sms again, tu9lan, called up 1300-820-120, fxxk 9 the customer service !

their reason is being a system upgrade from 16-19 june, can only update subscription cancelation on 20th. tiuniahai launched 9 the sms service and then went into upgrade mode. wasted my two 15sen smses. customer service personnel is Inah or Minah, whatever, poor thing also la, kena fxxk by me early in the morning, but, i don't like her tone anyway, as usual, an arrogantly trained b*tch, keep giving me standard answer "sorry sir, it's because our system upgrade, blah blah" and i need to keep telling her off don't give me the same shit upgrade reason over and over again !

so now what i have got is a guarantee there will not be another world cup sms from hotlink from morning of 21st june onwards. THIS WORLD CUP SMS SHIT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAXXIS HOTLING.

i am going back to sleep.
Haha.. Don't so angry brother.. Is a normal thing which happen in Malaysia. Digi also gave me alot of problems.. I mre dulan..

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
makehai true true
mahai early early send sms .chisin like we dont have NEWSPAPER TO READ

turbonetics

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Visit site
yeah wei...fak man...i tried few times to offf tht faking wc update...every morning 7 plus sure send me a sms....sumore im so tired for past few days and im trying to get some sleep....but this stupid hotlink service wakes me up!!

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
It's a free service anyway......no need to bother unless they really charge each n

every fucking sms at the end of the month....

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hahaha...kacau me for teh past few days..but wa too tired..but it's good to complain..at least got customer feedback ma..

all the best

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was told that Tri-y extractor is more suitable for street use compared to 4-1... as is the hybrid design between std 4-2-1 n 4-1; manage to cover start from low end torque to high end power.
Any user here? Mind to share the experience ? I'm new in Tri-Y extractor....Thx:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience