Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Make Your Dull Wira to Basic Rally Replica Car!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Make Your Dull Wira to Basic Rally Replica Car!!

Wiras

Known Member
If you want to convert your Wira from a dull look to a rally look, you need to purchase some stuffs from me..

I sell :

- Evo plate holder Wira Sedan (fiber), just put onto your rear bonnet..Only RM 80!! (Sold Out!!)

Click here for Pic

- Evo plate holder Wira Aeroback (fiber), just put onto your rear bonnet..Only RM 80!!

Click Here For Pic
Click Here For Pic

- Rear dummy wiper latest style (Honda Stream Style), only RM 90!!

Click Here For Pic

- Vortex Generator, made from plastic ABS (not that cheap fiber), only RM 160!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Ralliart for rear screen, paste inside, not outside, only RM 30!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Ralliart (one big, two small) for only RM 10!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Mitsubishi for wind screen (limited stock!!) RM 25 (at Pandan Indah - RM 35..)

Click Here For Pic

All price are nett and it's a revise price, cheaper than a previous price..

SMS me at 012-2994398 :phone: (Din) if you wish to change your Wira look..Location Wangsa Maju..

Useful info:

1. If you want to make your rear car higher, call Kedai Agaki at Setapak at 03-26920918. They can make your car higer almost 5 jari..Cost - RM 150

2. If you want a rally scoop at roof, you can call Encik Sham at 017-2454715. Cost RM 130. Fiber item..Almost like WRC's Ford Focus or Citroen rally scoop..

3. I don't know exactly where's the shop but my fren told me that, to make a body lining sticker like Tommy Makinen Evo 6.5, try to find it around Sri Muda, Seksyen 25 Shah Alam..Cost would be RM 130 only..In KL, the cost will be RM 250-350 for the damn sticker..!!

The Rally scoop and sticker is as same as the shown picture here..

evo6.jpg

Last edited:
d Evo plate holder Wira Sedan can spray kaaa onot?
looks cannot be fitted like tht punye..

bugbear1986 said:
d Evo plate holder Wira Sedan can spray kaaa onot?
looks cannot be fitted like tht punye..

Of course can spray (by the buyer)..It's nicely fitted to your car actually..Only the ori can give precise shape if you can afford (RM 120)..Fiber is a replica stuff that suit most of people budget..

quite interested in the vorted generator... is there a margin for negotiations bro ?

All price nett bro as it is cheaper than the shop or magazine..The quality is guarateed for your satisfaction..SMS me if interested..Thanks..

Wiras said:
If you want to convert your Wira from a dull look to a rally look, you need to purchase some stuffs from me..

I sell :

- Evo plate holder Wira Sedan (fiber), just put onto your rear bonnet..Only RM 80!!

Click here for Pic

- Evo plate holder Wira Aeroback (fiber), just put onto your rear bonnet..Only RM 80!!

Click Here For Pic
Click Here For Pic

- Rear dummy wiper latest style (Honda Stream Style), only RM 90!!

Click Here For Pic

- Vortex Generator, made from plastic ABS (not that cheap fiber), only RM 160!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Ralliart for rear screen, paste inside, not outside, only RM 30!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Ralliart (one big, two small) for only RM 10!!

Click Here For Pic

- Sticker Mitsubishi for wind screen (limited stock!!) RM 25 (at Pandan Indah - RM 35..)

Click Here For Pic

All price are nett and it's a revise price, cheaper than a previous price..

SMS me at 012-2994398 :phone: (Din) if you wish to change your Wira look..Location Wangsa Maju..

Useful info:

1. If you want to make your rear car higher, call Kedai Agaki at Setapak at 03-26920918. They can make your car higer almost 5 jari..Cost - RM 150

2. If you want a rally scoop at roof, you can call Encik Sham at 017-2454715. Cost RM 130. Fiber item..Almost like WRC's Ford Focus or Citroen rally scoop..

3. I don't know exactly where's the shop but my fren told me that, to make a body lining sticker like Tommy Makinen Evo 6.5, try to find it around Sri Muda, Seksyen 25 Shah Alam..Cost would be RM 130 only..In KL, the cost will be RM 250-350 for the damn sticker..!!

The Rally scoop and sticker is as same as the shown picture here..

evo6.jpg

Good stuff bro.... Interested in getting most of your stuff....
For the rear, how will the rear be lifted by 5 jari??
Safe or not?

Thanks for the info.

CARENT said:
Good stuff bro.... Interested in getting most of your stuff....
For the rear, how will the rear be lifted by 5 jari??
Safe or not?

Thanks for the info.

Of course it safe cz Intergra spring is very thick and hard..For most of item, you may SMS me for details..And for your info, our supplier will be on leave starting from this coming Wednesday..So, hurry!!! Thanks..

Bro, just raise the rear end? how about the front?

No need to change the rear & front absorbers?

bro wiras, for rear car higher what they do its change the absober and spring or do the some modification..plz advise ..i am very interested..TQ bro

They will changer your spring only from standard spring to the thicker one, which is from Honda Intergra..Dikawinkan dengan your standard absober..If you change your absorber to a new one, it makes your car more higher..No need to use adjustable absorber or Ralliart absorber or Evo absorber nowadays like those previous days..And no need to add absober bushes (bahaya!)..Intergra spring itself can make your car higer 5-6 jari..

But then, Intergra spring can only be fitted to 1.6 absorber..If you car is 1.3 or 1.5, change the rear absober to 1.6 type (tapak besar)..Front cannot..Front must use 1.3 or 1.6..1.6 can be fitted..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello, i'm a newbie here.My final year project is to convert a car to run on LPG.So, I need to find any dyno workshop that provide the service to measure exhaust gas component as well.Do you guys have any suggestion on that? really need some help heree

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom