Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Looking for the 1st generation Z

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hanhng

Known Member
Just wondering if there is anyone selling their Datsun s30 240z/Nissan Fairlady? And what is the market price for this car now?

It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....

It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....

Wow...that is so expensive, but people selling them as a collector's item, that's why. Same as the Skyline KPGC10 2000 GTR, good condition one selling for 9million yen in Japan, a GTR34 will only costs you about 4-6million yen...it's crazy price!!

Wish i can find a bargain and then i wanna start work on my project :biggrin:

attachment.php

Saw this mint condition 260Z, how sick ass it is :adore:

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1,055
ya s30 is a classic item now.hardly find it on the road anymore.tat is no market price for this hot babe!!

I think the 280sx is very very hard to find in Msia la. Better buy a Z33 whichs both style and performance r great!

A Post Every 5 Mins

m7_cars_track_2-600x399.jpg

M7 is now one of the most trusted and established names in the automotive parts industry, and their credibility is easily seen through its appearances on some of the major competitive automotive scenes like the D1GP and also the Japan’s Super GT. With their empire expanding all the way to North America, they are rapidly gaining ground as one of the most reliable names from the Land of the Rising...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom