i'm mitsubishi sales marketing in northen,
i looking 4 lancer ck2a 97/99.
budget blow 45k, my loan should be no problem
i know a lot of banker....
thx guy

Poorman

Oct 1, 2005
bro do you want to buy my mitsubishi lancer CK2A with 1.8gsr inside and full Evo 5 exterior and interior with some cusco goodies and a lot more. it is year 97/2000. price 55k.

H22-C

Jul 23, 2007
bro do you want to buy my mitsubishi lancer CK2A with 1.8gsr inside and full Evo 5 exterior and interior with some cusco goodies and a lot more. it is year 97/2000. price 55k.
bro, yours original engine 1.8 gsr 4wd ? or you changed engine ?

daredevilz

May 24, 2007
LAncerMX Evo 4
Price: RM 48 800 bule nego lagi
- Call Direct Owner
- Loan only up to 60% or 70% only
- Call me ( No SMS )
- Serious Buyer Only
Call Andy: 0173984242

Bump: interested call the buyer..lancer mx evo 4..wowww

Poorman

Oct 1, 2005
my car not original 1.8 gsr so it is not 4 wheel. instead of 4 wheel it is 2 wheel so it is legal on the road. my car specification as below:
year:1997/2000
engine:1.8 gsr
piston: i have overhauled the whole engine in AE (glenmarie) so the pistons is 1.9 toyota semi-forged piston (according to AE boss) and original turbo with full overhauled.
exterior: full Evo 5 original bodykit and rims
Interior: full Evo 5 original interior
Suspension: front: Evo 4 2-pot disk brake and caliper, Evo 4 anti-roll bar, evo 5 lower arm with Cusco 4 points lower brace bar. Rear: FTO original lower arm and disk brake with caliper, cusco rear anti-roll bar. Super pro bushing for whole car.
additional: front and rear Mines strut bar, sound proof for all four door and rear firewall, original Evo 5 exhaust with stainless steel 2.5 inch piping(done by Jafar), Tanabe exhaust (bought brand new and used for 9 months), whole car Huper Optic tinted, steelmate two way alarm and Apexi pen type turbo timer
condition: tip-top with full service records in AE.

Bump: sorry miss out something, front mount original Evo 5 inter-cooler and walbro fuel pump. whole car and engine original, no mods at all. please consider it as it is guarantee good buy with legal on the road. (my fren just bought a converted evo 6 with illegal 4 wheel about 6 month but his car was custody until now since 2 months ago by JPJ when he passing through JPJ road block even though he tried to bribe them but it is not working as it is getting strictly now.)

kinilin

Jan 18, 2007
poorman tel no. please. serius buyer here. desmon if u dont want the lancer pass to me loooo :adore:

Bump: 55k em.... fit to my budget

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Clif bro,
Poisoned by evokit already r??? :rofl:

2 units in marketplace....both converted model...check it out.

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Daredevilz, gud lookin' E4 bro!
Poorman...great mod GSR E5! U bought ths car frm JB bro?

Poorman

Oct 1, 2005
yes i bought it from viswork boss. i spent another 20k just to make it perfect. i will sell it after Chinese New Year. those want to view car can call me or text me (if i am not answer your call) reason for selling upgrade to better car. Thank you

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Rite...& i'v been asked to find buyer 4 tht car last time...awesome modded!
Anyway gud luck on yur selling bro...:biggrin:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
Rite...& i'v been asked to find buyer 4 tht car last time...awesome modded!
Anyway gud luck on yur selling bro...:biggrin:
Ley. help me look for buyer for my car also laa, bro ..

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Muz b kiddin' r u bro... Int/Ext kaw2 modded thn wanna sell r!!!
Anyway...can2, yur cherry Q 1...
Yur monster project done edy r??? MMS me de pic,k...:adore:
:listen:thn i can post it here...:proud:

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
Muz b kiddin' r u bro... Int/Ext kaw2 modded thn wanna sell r!!!
Anyway...can2, yur cherry Q 1...
Yur monster project done edy r??? MMS me de pic,k...:adore:
:listen:thn i can post it here...:proud:
Where int/ext mod kaw2? Stock ape!!

Ya laa ... use Chery QQ better. Tak payah takut kena curi. Nak parking anywhere i want ...

What Monster project laa? Clutch slipping on 5th gear ... can only use low boost ....suspension berbunyi ... haih :mad:

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
:flute::flute::flute:

:hmmmm:...correct!

Yur clutch slipped???Pergghhh!Prev / newer 1?
Currently one lor .... slip on highway at 120 km/h .... so go slow ... takut nanti tak dapat sampai rumah .... knn betul ....

Hello everyone, i am new to this forum and i am seeking guidance for my eterna gearbox.

I am currently running eterna TT auto gbox, and i wish to change it to manual. However, i am only able to find the complete manual gbox set minus the gear pedal and clutch pedal.:mad:

My questions here are:

1) is it possible to modify the VR4 or Evo 1-3 gear pedal and clutch pedal to fit to the manual gearbox?

2) If possible, can anyone recommend a workshop in Puchong/ Sri Kembangan/ Subang Jaya/ USJ...