LOBANG of APEXi product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

LOBANG of APEXi product

pos laju saya takut....because i takut lose item
privet more savety

hondarian99 said:
you means the fillter can wash or not ??i think just can take air pump to flow only...

the universal type adaptor is not from apexi ....but can fit with apexi fillter

ya...135+40+13 ship to your home step

just use the air gun to blow it onli ar? if i wan to clean it? i tot got special cleaner 1?

bro, i owes use pos laju, no probs at all........

better use pos laju to save buyer cost.........

so how ? i think postage shud b around rm20 for d filter + adapter......pm me d price for d filter + adpater..thanks

kschu said:
bro, i owes use pos laju, no probs at all........

better use pos laju to save buyer cost.........

so how ? i think postage shud b around rm20 for d filter + adapter......pm me d price for d filter + adpater..thanks

okok...the fillter is RM135(fillter)+RM40(asaptor)
and if you really want i try pos laju,can lah...you is custome maah...

Stewart said:
just use the air gun to blow it onli ar? if i wan to clean it? i tot got special cleaner 1?

pls you ask your sifu,apexi dual funnal fillter can wash or not???special claner i no.....

cannot use blow gun to blow it.....will spoil it.......jus wash it with k&n cleaner.....noneed reoil...........hope this can help..........

kschu said:
cannot use blow gun to blow it.....will spoil it.......jus wash it with k&n cleaner.....noneed reoil...........hope this can help..........

ok...thank you

ok... PM me payment details... want to order air filter....

bro the VAFC can use for mivec engine....does it require adapter ????

mivec4g92 said:
bro the VAFC can use for mivec engine....does it require adapter ????

can,but i just sale VAFC to you...Vafc is just for honda,so the diagram is just only honda...so if you want install in mivec,you must have your sifu comfirm

i have see ppl install vafc2 in mivec and nissan sr16

you ask your sifu,see your sifu comfirm or not....

Mr See.. my Apexi EL BOOSt received this afternoon.Thanks and

Free BuMp! For You..

this saturday my friend go to kl....if you all anyone want to deal at LIVE can sms me to arrange to you for LIVE deal

woaa....so cheap...great bargain...free bump for u..

brother, wana ask u ah, the apexi tt can make it rm252 with pos laju to kuching here?if i'm not wrong, pos laju 1st 500g is rm7, how much weight is the tt ah?

Last edited:
gohlex said:
brother, wana ask u ah, the apexi tt can make it rm252 with pos laju to kuching here?if i'm not wrong, pos laju 1st 500g is rm7, how much weight is the tt ah?

er...because pos laju far with me....:embaressed_smile: batter i use near with me courrier and i not earn too much...pls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom