Lightweight Rims 4x108

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ahhhhhh....Ok. So lets say if stock is +34mm and there is a 20mm gap from the fender, so the new rims should be offset +14mm if i want it to flush with fender. Correct?

If the stock rims is -34mm and there is 20mm gap, so the new rims offset should be -54mm if want it to flush. Correct??

Ahhhh....I faham now. Now need to check my stock rims is what offset.....:biggrin::biggrin:
Correct!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That Lenso is good enough la, 18x8 so can fit 235-245 high end tires to provide good grip.
That is why the name high end tyres sound scary on the price......hhahhahha:rofl:
Already got hear people ask good grip tyres 245/40R18 below RM500 tyres......:sleep:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I sometimes think that is such an irony that ppl buy big rims but cut cost in tyres pulak.

Worst are those who use big rims for their car, but only buy 2nd hand tyres, sometimes different brand at each side.
Tyres are the only thing that has the contact patch with the road, dont cut cost on the tyre quality......bcoz you might "cut" your safety and life of the passengers too..

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Next round he will come back ask what cheapest 18" with good grip......hhahahahhahaha:rofl:
SPOT ON!!!! :rofl::rofl:....I am already surveying around....:biggrin::biggrin:

I sometimes think that is such an irony that ppl buy big rims but cut cost in tyres pulak.

Worst are those who use big rims for their car, but only buy 2nd hand tyres, sometimes different brand at each side.
Tyres are the only thing that has the contact patch with the road, dont cut cost on the tyre quality......bcoz you might "cut" your safety and life of the passengers too..

This is totally agree.......

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Thanks for the suggestion....Appreciate it....

Keep it coming....Hahahahahha:biggrin::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Looking at 18". Coz stock is already 18". So looking for the same size but lighter.....
That Lenso should be decent enough. Getting rims lighter than normal stock rims is very easy coz normal stock rims are usually heavy, except for some higher performance/sports car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience