Lexus LFA laps Nürburgring in 7:14:64

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r4wVb5QkZiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toyota test driver Akira Iida was able to get his hands on the Lexus LFA Nürburgring Edition around the Ring and gave his best resulting in record-breaking run around the circuit. Watch this high pitched V10 rumble through your veins as the test driver, tackles the circuit unbelieveably fast!

Source : Saluran LexusGlobal - YouTube

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
nice!! altho still cant beat the gumpert.. it is the best looking car in nordschleife's top 5.. w00t

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
LFA is faster then GTR.... Yeah.... All hail LFA.... "pure LFA fan"

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
well.. look at it this way.. the car is rare.. onlt 500 unit was prodused.. so it is a limited edition.. and very exclusive.. GTR is too common now... BTW... so what if it is a toyota.. it is a great car... dont just judge the car by just its brand....

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
well.. look at it this way.. the car is rare.. onlt 500 unit was prodused.. so it is a limited edition.. and very exclusive.. GTR is too common now... BTW... so what if it is a toyota.. it is a great car... dont just judge the car by just its brand....
yes it's a rare car, and it's also a SUPERCAR, which means it's built for 1 purpose - speed.

so if a rare, super expensive supercar is SLOW compared to a common man's ROAD CAR (which the GTR really is, it just happens to have supercar speeds), it is totally USELESS in my dictionary. i'm not judging the car by it's brand but really, this supercar took so long to make and it's in the Pagani territory, at least make it much much faster than that Datsun, not to mention this is the Nurburgring edition (which is supposed to be fast in ...errr I don't know -- THE NURBURGRING???)

and again, it's a fxcking toyota with a posh badge.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
BTW LFA is a Hypercar.. and it is not slow compare to the GTR cos its NA and not all wheel drive...but it has 50-50 balance weight which is perfect on track compare to the GTR and in long dinstance drag it will also beat the GTR... furthuremore they are also able to a smaller engine but with a biiger output to reduce fuel consumption and car weight... i will say that the LFA is flawless... Only suky thing is yeah.. its 3 times more expensive then the GTR...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Something bad happened just now on my way home, i have got no idea why out of sudden my gearbox got this squeeky sound and 'tak tak' sound while shifting gears. Does this mean that the gearbox is dead? I like this gearbox alot, still can save ar? If not ..

1. How much does 2nd hand 1.3 GLi gearbox cost? roughly?
2. Can I use 1.3 Carb gearbox?
3. Installation workmanship labour?
4. What should I do with the faulty gearbox, can I sell it away to some steel shop?

GT Auto later in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience