LELONG, cheap sale EVO 4, 5, 6 barang

chriskhaw

500 RPM
For sale 'cheap-cheap' "Shipping charges apply"

ARC Aluminium Intercooler Piping RM500 inclusive some Samco hose..

DSC00418.jpg

HKS aluminium Suction kit inclusive SARD hose RM400

DSC00419.jpg

Nice parts dude!
Wow...start rebuild your monster huh!!!
BUMP for a good stuffs!!!

chris is gatal oledy!!! what you penang guys poison him lah!! .. now he power craze oledy!!!! lolz

My car come back too slow to even see any of the penang guys tail lights. They all damn laju I have to mod just to keep up. So sad!!!

ok la taikor... i wan la... but just the samco hose can or not :P 50bucks for all.. deal ka?

Knn..u wan samco hose for what?...Ohhh...I forgot! its for the NOS pipes you fixing for your NOS tanks in the car...

NOS.. wah lao eh.. play so big meh... the hose is just for spare mah :P in case when u put NOS then i can sell bk to u lo.. haha..

he not in Pg de la...He go back KL eat oyster...his oyster very itchy..

blade888,
yo bro... i already bk to kl d.. was in pg for cny but busy with families n collecting ang pao.. haha...

chris,
mana ada itchy... just getting abit juicy LOLz... hahaha... guess u hv a new abalone for the vday right.. fresh ka?

My fresh abalone now in KL..next month she back a few days...let me try juicy or not I tell you later..hahahhaha

blade888,
yo bro... i already bk to kl d.. was in pg for cny but busy with families n collecting ang pao.. haha...

chris,
mana ada itchy... just getting abit juicy LOLz... hahaha... guess u hv a new abalone for the vday right.. fresh ka?

Abalone still in KL..next month she back. Let you know if juicy or not later..lolzzz

Bro chris I'm interested for ur stuff but have to wait until August :) hopefully still available hihihi :P

Top Bottom