Latest Mod to my IS200.. Apexi open pod

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ZoomP

Hi guys,

Hey bro, greetings from Singapore!!! Just added an Apexi Power Intake Open Pod on my inline 6 Lexy IS200. The roar is getting even sweeter now combined with my TTE/Remus exhaust.

Life is sweet... It does feel faster though. Even though it's not a real CAI (air is drawn from the gap between the body and the radiator through the front grill), the heatshield provides sufficient cover from the engine heat.

Can't really tell if I am losing some low-end but the high-end definitely sounds louder and has a nice bassy echo to it. Was just showing my wife and massive suction motion when I step on the gas pedal. Can hear the air been suck in by the big filter.

Other mods done...
TTE (Remus) exhaust, Cusco swaybars, Cusco front Strut bar, Cusco Zero One Coilover, steel braided brake hoses, Bridgestone Potenza GIII tyres, defi oil temp guages, Torsen LSD with Boris Factory 4.5 Final Gear, ATF Cooler

07092007076.jpg

07092007077.jpg

07092007075.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

Nice mods..and nice car bro.
Like the DEFI meters..:)
By the way..where in Spore are u?? Will be in Spore in Oct for the Hari Raya holidays..maybe we can meet up for coffee..:)

Staying in the northern part. U driving up in your tezza? PM me as it gets close.. We can arrange.

ZoomP,Is there any big difference when you change the final gear.How about the cruising rpm speed and drivability,does u change gear more often than before?Tq

ZoomP,Is there any big difference when you change the final gear.How about the cruising rpm speed and drivability,does u change gear more often than before?Tq

Mine's a 4 speed auto. The gear ratios are definitely closer. Red-line easily and car feels much torquey. Surprisely no impact on Fuel comsumption. The Final gear is built into the LSD. I will consider it the best mods till date.

sweet ride...

Mine's a 4 speed auto. The gear ratios are definitely closer. Red-line easily and car feels much torquey. Surprisely no impact on Fuel comsumption. The Final gear is built into the LSD. I will consider it the best mods till date.

Hi ZoomP, do u still have the original 4.3 final drive? Thinking to change my original 4.1 final drive to 4.3. If u want to sell, mind telling me the price.

Like wise, that's a fantastic color. I am assuming it's your car on the avator? Hehe

Bro, think for FD 4.5 it's not too bad still. Should be able to push beyond 180km/hr

Bro, for IS200 it doesn't come with LSD. My original was swamped from the guy who sold me his LSD. He needed it to export out his car.

There is a TTE supercharger for my ride, but don't think can find one in SG right now. Anyway, it's very ex. For the money, I will rather change car then.

Ok, took some pics of my car with new stickers and a TRD emblem at the back.

16092007088.jpg

16092007089.jpg

Thought the Star Wars sticker very cool...

Hai ZoomP,
Very nice car. Just one question, where can i buy the strut bar that you use. And can it fix to model AS 200? TQ

Hai ZoomP,
Very nice car. Just one question, where can i buy the strut bar that you use. And can it fix to model AS 200? TQ

it's a Cusco. The one for Altezza is slightly different. I got it from the Jap lady, Kimiko in Singapore.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom