Lancer Cedia convert Evo IX (Pics)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Lancer cedia to Evo 9

This is really an Lancer Cedia 2002 model I believe, converted to Evo IX...a fren of our member Versace.
Really thumbs up for the effort !! Enjoy...

Picture courtesy of Versace:

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

versacecww

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the car which TURN TURTLE while negotiating a corner a few weeks back...I think it's HISTORY by now...

MI,
Yeah man..u're right. He supposed to join MLOC soon coz he just got his car fixed but unfortunately...sigh.

Anyway the good news is he is selling it away and getting a new e7 and yeah..he will be joining us at MLOC !!

yee haw !

Gordon,
Aiyah..I lazy to post la. Go GOOGLE "Lancer Cedia 2002" la..should be able to find some pics of the original lancer.

The front is Gialla bumper..wonder how much he spend to do the convertion. got intercooler, brembo...

LanEvo,

He spent ard rm50k for all those mod!!! :_:

The car still can sell after turned turtle? Or he selling the car as part?

Stormvolution 9 said:
LanEvo,

He spent ard rm50k for all those mod!!! :_:

Stormvolution 9,

You know this guy is it? I think he might have something i'm looking for :D (check ur PM)

the owner is vr smart.the greatest conversion i ever seen unlike the wira-lution & waja-lution.hands down.

flizzardo,

Yo fren, if u r able to get versace... u r able to get this guy!!! Cos both of them r good fren le... :_: Very nice conversion ho!!!

Stormvolution 9 said:
flizzardo,

Yo fren, if u r able to get versace... u r able to get this guy!!! Cos both of them r good fren le... :_: Very nice conversion ho!!!

yo i already pmed versace but he havent reply ! i am just wondering wether his friend is selling some of the part that is still useable

flizzardo said:
yo i already pmed versace but he havent reply ! i am just wondering wether his friend is selling some of the part that is still useable
yo............soli..dunno why i cant post in ZTH ...few times wanna reply...my fren buy an e7 parts put on the lancer then wait for insurans claim for total lost...then will buy e7 & put back the e9 parts.......hehehe

versace said:
yo............soli..dunno why i cant post in ZTH ...few times wanna reply...my fren buy an e7 parts put on the lancer then wait for insurans claim for total lost...then will buy e7 & put back the e9 parts.......hehehe
ok thanks bro :_:

skylin3lov3r said:
very cheap only.around 70k for 2nd hand cedia the last time i saw in mototrader.

wahhhhhhhhhh only rm70k huh...ermmmmm another rm30 for bodykits i think hehehe for evo7

flizzardo said:
ok thanks bro :_:

Hi there Flizz...I'm BOBO from JB....Still remember me..???I understand U're lookin' for SOMETHING.....I mean E7 bodykit...Well, I'm upgrading my E7 bodykits...So, I'm thinking of disposing off my standard E7 bodykits...PM me your offer if U're interested...Cheers....

skylin3lov3r said:
the owner is vr smart.the greatest conversion i ever seen unlike the wira-lution & waja-lution.hands down.

oh is it?
have u ever seen wira fully convert front and rear e3?
its just as complete as this lancer 02 conv to e9.

so does that mean that wiralution also deserved to be "greatest conversion"

this is nothing new.
ppl just didn't do it cuz of authority matters.

if its not becuz of authority, u probably be seeing thousands of wira fully converted to e1/e2/e3 front and back everywhere on the road.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom