ICE -In Car Entertainment

Lai lai...

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Originally posted by ISWARA GT-R@Jan 17 2005, 22:14
Actually to make it loud what u need a powerfull amp and some eq setup for that purpose.
you dont need to be powerful to be loud. you want loud with lower power rating, change your box to a ported tuned low around 30hz. go for the biggest box your boot can afford.

why not consider 2 subs than 1? 2 subs is better than 1.

yes i am using 2 CVR ported in a box tuned 33hz at 4.5 cu. ft.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
how to tune enclosure freq?
ya..been thinking of getting 2 SVC 10" sub also...sure louder than 1 single 12" rite
n my wira can go like urs...4.5 cu.ft...tat very huge....n eat up all my boot space edi....

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
Originally posted by artnet@Jan 18 2005, 09:06
ISWARA,

i set the setting and try to download.. but i don't
see anything happen... cis...
I think this is about the i-personalise
So far I d/load it from internet to pc and afterthat I burn a cd for it
Insert the cd in the player and follow the instructions given from the net

you dont need to be powerful to be loud. you want loud with lower power rating, change your box to a ported tuned low around 30hz. go for the biggest box your boot can afford.
I've a boot constraint which allows me to use only 1.05 cu. ft sealed enclosure. Since I've space constraint, to make it loud I've to rely on the power of the amplifier. But if space is not a constraint, then big box is recomended. So far I feed my sub with 380 watts RMS at 4 ohm (some people said that this amp is overated) and still manage to get 135.9dB for my IASCA JB Heat w/out full blast (as requirement only 135dB for full points).

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
appleyard,

wow.. you got a really big boot with space to spare.. must be driving a 4x4 eh? I wont mind doing that if I have a dedicated show car whereby bootspace is nto so important.

yong,

to tune the box, you will need to get the Thiele-Small (TS) specs of ur sub. plonk it into WinISD and then use it to calculate the size and port length for ou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought a wagon type used car. He found some noise from front side dashboard and back hoot ( like metal rubbing sound ). Try to look for a car body repair sifu or any idea where can be it get fix? Prefer Selangor area. Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience