Kibarkan jalur gemilang dimana sahaja! Merdeka!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

idale

Apr 19, 2006
Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera Semua,

Saya selaku rakyat Malaysia dan juga ahli WAPC, mencadangkan kita mula mengibarkan Jalur Gemilang di kenderaan, rumah, wallpaper desktop/notebook, handphone dan apa-apa sahaja sempena 51 tahun kemerdekaan negara kita. Dah setengah abad kita merdeka dari penjajah-penjajah berbangsa lain. Dah maju negara ni, rakyat pun dan bertambah pandai dan maju selaras dengan pembangunan negara.

Saya memberi kata dua ini agar kita kekal bersemangat dan mempunyai jatidiri untuk bangsa, agama dan negara. Sekian...

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

idale

Apr 19, 2006
i'm sorry, :confused: not aware of language rules here, was assuming the majorities of the members and cars especially is from malaysia aite? bahasa kebangsaaan is bahasa malaysia.

just my onecents. :biggrin:

cheers!

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
No doubt this is Malaysia & we are Malaysians..
but rules are rules..
neway it's alrite if u aren't aware & so now u noe.. hehe..
just imagined if everyone starts posting in language of their choices..
then ZTH becomes a ROJAK site..
& kinda becomes an eyesore..

idale

Apr 19, 2006
yeah true also. got eyesore everyone. :bawling:
for a country number 1 special occasion and day. just doubt why not.
let's promote in English then. will you help me on that?

Sekian, salam sejahtera my fellow Malaysians.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
demi rakyat, demi negara, demi raja... aku akan mengibarkan jalur gemilang pada hari kermedekaan Malaysia...

psstt... ada tax rebate ka? kwakwkwakawkaw

English:
For The People, For the Country... For the King, I'll raise the flag on Malaysian independence day..!

ppsstt... got tax rebate ah? wkakwkwakwakwa :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
I've done a direct translation for u...

I on behalf of Malaysia citizen and also member of WAPC, planning we start wave stripe glorious at vehicle, house, wallpaper desktop/notebook, handphone and wat-wat only during 51 years independent country us. Already half century we independent from colonise-colonise races different. Already developed country this, citizen also and increase clever and developed together with development country.

I give words two this so that we everlasting spirit and got genuine own for races, religions and country. that's all...

sorry if my translation is bad...happy reading..
lack of sleep..ciaozz

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
demi rakyat, demi negara, demi raja... aku akan mengibarkan jalur gemilang pada hari kermedekaan Malaysia...

psstt... ada tax rebate ka? kwakwkwakawkaw

English:
For The People, For the Country... For the King, I'll raise the flag on Malaysian independence day..!

ppsstt... got tax rebate ah? wkakwkwakwakwa :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
i tot its demi negara kita mengkibarkan kukujao and show to Pak La! :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera Semua,

Saya selaku rakyat Malaysia dan juga ahli WAPC, mencadangkan kita mula mengibarkan Jalur Gemilang di kenderaan, rumah, wallpaper desktop/notebook, handphone dan apa-apa sahaja sempena 51 tahun kemerdekaan negara kita. Dah setengah abad kita merdeka dari penjajah-penjajah berbangsa lain. Dah maju negara ni, rakyat pun dan bertambah pandai dan maju selaras dengan pembangunan negara.

Saya memberi kata dua ini agar kita kekal bersemangat dan mempunyai jatidiri untuk bangsa, agama dan negara. Sekian...

As a citizen of Malaysia and also member of WAPC, I recommend to all to wave the "Jalur Gemilang" (Malaysian Flag) on cars, houses, wallpaper, desktop/notebook, handphone and anything for the 51th independence of Malaysia. It is half a century we had our independence from the conquerers. Our develop country, the people also has become more independent and intelligent as the development of the country.

I give this speech to advise so we can be everlasting spirit and proud to our race, religion and country.

Independence! Independence! Independence!

here is my translation n thanx fren... for reminding... i already have the Malaysian flag on my room...

I also put it there bcoz i love my country and i dont want to be a "lupa daratan" type... like one bitch i know !!!

bitch pic

Cheers !!!

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
xand, wah. the picture you take ah? colour very sharp.

A Post Every 5 Mins

I've bought a Greddy plate number..and i went to an accessories shop to install em but my number! And they said my car num cant fit the plate and will b jpj block if they see cus dont have space..so they dont do it..And i decided to diY myself hehe..i've bought a black plate n numbers..pics will b upload by this week!

Here's the step :-

1. Cut right n left side of the greddy plate to make the place wider..so the number can fit in the plate..
2. Place the number (damn close never leave an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience