Kenari Aero MOD to RS.Anyone can Advise

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

FMF@LPF

Aug 15, 2006
im New here and introduce by my friend to join here.
i know that here is hi-tech automitive Mod Website and i hope alot of
Genious member can advise me to which area and shop in PUCHONG for
Mod my Kenari Aerosport White to RS version???
i know so far puchong perdana got 1 shop name REDZONE Motoring.
is there GOOD, Cheap for price????
anyone please advise me ...
i done change the RS front bumber with BMW air horn and 2 bolk for BIG LAMP and 2 Medium Signal Lamp Total RM700 siap pasang is NEW.
so now left BACK bumber, side skirt and butterfly spoiler total RM750.this all havent pasang yet. is that EXPENSIVE???
15'' Volk white RIM brand NEW top up RM900 because tread in my 4 original rim that come with original aero.is that worth to me?

everybody give some advise.....thanks....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wellcome to zth :biggrin:!

btw RS is very old already and almost outdated.

a lot of them,only those normal n common one available here,if u want those vvip stuff u need to get them from japan directly. here are a few link for your reference:

www.gialla.co.jp
www.na-jack.jp
http://silkblaze.com
www.finalkonnexion.co.jp
www.butterfly-system.com
www.k-takeoff.com
www.klc-div.com

The white volk rim 15" that u mention is a replica,new original volk racing one will not be that cheap,make a trip down to eneous will give u a good idea of the actual price. Well, if u are talking about replica, i think thats the market rate for a set of new set of sport rims.

u can page our Bodykit Master aka Djgerm or Danny taiko,they are very good in bodykit stuff. I am oni a newbie here and also a butler here serving all the taiko. So ur coffee white or black please? :biggrin:

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Again….uncle tohsan is the newbies

Yayaya..check with our sifu Djgerm taikor or Danny taikor…PM them what u wan

FMF@LPF

Aug 15, 2006
ok about the rim mayb i can go somewhere tyre shop or rim shop to get the survey on it....but how the body kit is that good ???

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bodykit in malaysia all make of fiber and so better quality,only those oem one is make from pu. Otherwise get it straight from Japan. One more taiko which is very hardcore playing bodykit is our famour taiko Movenrf aka Seedrian,i think u can see his car in a lot of local magazine, last time used to be in airbrush freedy red kenari,now i think his kenari is different bodykit i think i benz hood with vvip rims and the super high spoiler in Penang.

FMF@LPF

Aug 15, 2006
thanks tohsan,...
but can u get me the taiko link to PM him or any contact nmber.
really need////thankls

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Acrophobia said:
Waazzzzz Uuuupppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UR LITTLE BROTHER STOOD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Acrophobia

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Visit site
I'm trying to make up my care like the CRAZY FROG style....

wat do you guys think about it ??

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
FMF@LPF bro
REDZONE...frankly...is no longer Cheap...but if u its among one of the cheapest in klang valley...since u r playing RS head...get the PEANUT rear...including the reverse lights....for original parts u can look for merchants in K2OC parts selling thread...people like Prakash or Jimmy brings alot of JAP halfcut stuff...cos if u play RS play all the way la...including the side skirt...get the RS one or remain with ur ori aerosport one.....for the spoiler...get the RS spoiler aka double layer one...fiber also available for that model..

for rims....KLANG is always the cheapest....places like Jooi Seng and etc around klang area is cheap...it is located at JALAN kapar...u can trade in ur rims + tyres and get a 15''....for local rims..the price range for the rim only is around 550~700+
for 15'' taiwan its around 1k for jap...higher...they also have 2nd hand rims...if u get the tyres+rims from them..it'll quite reasonable....happy modding bro..

hafiz taiko,
hahaha...aiyo...i will miss ur SILK la wei..now gatal back again ar?wanna tuakr ur AHMOI

butthead taiko..
where had u been...nvr get to see u and suddenly bunmp out of no where..

FMF@LPF

Aug 15, 2006
morning everyone..
1st i need to Thanks to Bro DJgerm......cos for his advise me to do the RS type full complete mod....but 1 i dunwan mod is my side skirt i will remain the ori aerosport 1 cos i compare the rs type with ori 75% no much different looo....so i choose remain....for the back bumper i mod to Peanut 1 this is wat the redzone guy name Paul n Calvin guy told me that this RS 2 lamp is the latest model coming on this June...so what for waiting just Mod it looo...about the rim i not really familiar in Klang area ....cos i just move from Kl to puchong...so if who guy here can bring along me to there thn good loo...hehe....redzone guy check with me already about the rim name is 15'' VOLK white color and is also NEW arrive on July so is quit mahal....and the price he ask me to add is RM900 with trade in my ori rim+tyre...is that mahal????
REDZONE price: Back Bumper Peanut RM300 siap pasang.
RS Side skirt pair RM300 Siap pasang.
Butterfly spoiler RM300 Siap pasang.
front top 2 wings + air scoop thing RM300.
after all done with SPRAY all kits RM250-300.
VOLK 15' RIM+Tyre and trade in ori rim ADD RM900.
P/s: Let me know is that cheap or Expens.thanks...anyway i do mod at there also.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
FMF@LPF said:
morning everyone..
1st i need to Thanks to Bro DJgerm......cos for his advise me to do the RS type full complete mod....but 1 i dunwan mod is my side skirt i will remain the ori aerosport 1 cos i compare the rs type with ori 75% no much different looo....so i choose remain....for the back bumper i mod to Peanut 1 this is wat the redzone guy name Paul n Calvin guy told me that this RS 2 lamp is the latest model coming on this June...so what for waiting just Mod it looo...about the rim i not really familiar in Klang area ....cos i just move from Kl to puchong...so if who guy here can bring along me to there thn good loo...hehe....redzone guy check with me already about the rim name is 15'' VOLK white color and is also NEW arrive on July so is quit mahal....and the price he ask me to add is RM900 with trade in my ori rim+tyre...is that mahal????
REDZONE price: Back Bumper Peanut RM300 siap pasang.
RS Side skirt pair RM300 Siap pasang.
Butterfly spoiler RM300 Siap pasang.
front top 2 wings + air scoop thing RM300.
after all done with SPRAY all kits RM250-300.
VOLK 15' RIM+Tyre and trade in ori rim ADD RM900.
P/s: Let me know is that cheap or Expens.thanks...anyway i do mod at there also.
June as in next year ka?:_: Haiya Redzone know shit about branded rimsla,i think it will be better if u ask us here we can help u about it,since now Djgerm aka Jermaine is free,he might be able to search with u for the dream rims of yours.
Btw 15" rims for tyre choice wise u get very limited choice with the tyre size that can fit our car, 14 inch wise u get a lot of choice like goodyear,silverstone,yokohama ad07,toyo trampio,or even the latest from Michelin,Michelin PP2!!! I would advise u to get Volk 15" original,it cost about RM2k i think,is expensive but its worth it!!! My last advise don't get sport rims and tyres from Redzone!!!
But if u are talking about stability wise 15 inch is better compare 14 inch. While pickup wise 14 inch will be better.

Join us for TT u might have more idea what kind of rims u want to get rather than just loking at the limited choice of Redzone. :regular_smile:

Last edited:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yala...in fact that Calvin also take the rims from KLANG de...keke...knew him b4 he was so famous...anyway...certain parts from his shop is cheap.but i can say not all...

so be more careful when u get any parts...no matter from which shop...btw PM us ur phone la...can come out and yumchar and talk cock one la..keke...:_:

tohsan taiko
(pimp daddy at the same time tyre sifu)

haha...i agree with you...unless u take 15'' and spend on very good tyres....like Falken Azenis or Toyo Mp-sport....i used NCT5 b4..and its very dangerous...frankly....Tyres are worth spending on...dun save bcos u wanna save..if u wanna save...eat sandwich for a month and u will get a new set of Falken..like me...keke...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
haha....yea that day moon also told..but taiko..that tyre is for u la...sell me ur CE28 la taiko...haha...then u get TE37 15'' and taruk this michelin tyre..i have no money liao la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey dude, pls help to look ard 4 my frens toyota wish , its grey in colour , no:BHA 2228 a TRD sticker infront the bonnet . he parked his car at subang new pasar there in de afternoon n when after he come out frm CC he found his car lost ... pls help to look ard .. thx thx ... help is appreciated... thx thx any detail pls call 017-2127288 or 017-2029989 TC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience