Kelisa overtook brandnew SL55!!!

gobiz

500 RPM
Sounds like a myth but really happened!

Place: Taman Melawati
Date: 29/5/05
Time: 6.45pm

I was driving my bro's Kelisa home from work (yes, I work Sundays) when I saw a stunning brandnew SL 55 (SL55 emblem on left, AMG on right and 4!!!! exhaust pipes). It was driving rather slowly heading towards the Melawati highschool so I decided to overtake it.
Driver was a makcik/datin wearing pink/lightish red tudung and turns out it was part of 3 car convoy.

Moral of the story: I saw an SL55 AMG and it made my day heheheheh ;)

moral of story, ready carefully, overtook and not tapow. :D

i think the saw the same SL 55, was a black in colour with a tudung malay lady driver around kl area

The title of this thread is really catchy...........
Hahahahahahaha.........

aku_sangap said:
got one SL55 AMG stayed around my area...condo at jalan ampang hilir....single digit no 8...woohoo..

i know which car u toking abt............ tats is indian owner if i not mistaken.........

zero4 said:
i think the saw the same SL 55, was a black in colour with a tudung malay lady driver around kl area

There's a black new SL driven by a tudung lady in Melawati too, often waits for her daughter at the highschool but it's not a 55, it's an SL350.

The SL55 I saw was silver.

Hmmm, lotsa datuks love their wives a lot, buy them an SL Merc. Or they just got married to a younger 2nd wife, have to pay compensation hehehhehehehhehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom