K-series mod kaki pls come in

ballistic

Dec 30, 2004
guys just a side track from the topic. just wanna ask u guys have any prob with the k20a original ecu. coz i just made an eg k20 conversion and check light wont go off. but when we try with a hondata kpro it was just fine. any ideas?

Bump: guys just a side track from the topic. just wanna ask u guys have any prob with the k20a original ecu. coz i just made an eg k20 conversion and check light wont go off. but when we try with a hondata kpro it was just fine. any ideas?

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
im not drivin any K.
but my fren owns a B hondata s300j.
i think hondata can remove the sensor so check light wont come out..
eg, honda B always have problem with the knock sensor.
with hondata,he can remove the sensor and disable it in hondata,so no check light came out...
im quite amazed what hondata can do.
i think hondata will tell u where the problem of check light comes from...
just sharing..
thanks

cukakula

500 RPM
Dec 28, 2005
aiyoh bro.... sfl... by using normal b series ecu, check light for knock sensor can be removed also la....:stupid:

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
normal its was multiplixer problem unless u swap in complete set dc5/ep3 body wiring or u change you ecu to kpro will swap your problem

or you know how check how many your CEL was blink then you can trouble shot your problem

Last edited:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
sorry to hijack the thread..but i need help on my hondata..

i just installed hondata k pro into my car dc5 , bought it used. after install, i got problem with my aircond, the aircond only function when the car very hot, and when just start the engine, got aircond but not cold at all, open the hood, can see the fan is not moving.

but if use stock ecu no issue at all..if i use hondata and make a grounding wire from the fius box to car body, the aircond is ok. anyone have any idea? is it possible the hondata ecu is spoilt?coz i just finished tune the car, only got this problem..need all the sifus opinion..

Bump: i asked previous owner, he used in eg6 k20a engine, he din use aircond at his car, so he dunno..
btw the hondata that being used in ballistic car is my hondata...hehe

Bump: i asked previous owner, he used in eg6 k20a engine, he din use aircond at his car, so he dunno..
btw the hondata that being used in ballistic car is my hondata...hehe

ballistic

Dec 30, 2004
aiyo bro u pecah rahasia lol. so cannot fix your prob still? mine still with prob. everything ok. speed rpm all doing fine just vtec wont engage due to the check light :banghead:

wah dcloo like me night bird. dont need to sleep. :wavey:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
haha...i wanna to test again ur car with the hondata see aircond got prob oso not, cos the problem still there, the aircond sometimes when driving not working, only angin but not cold, and making loud noise from it..like sucking air sound..

Bump: im not familiar with k pro setting, is there any setting for aircond? coz i only had this problem when use hondata, stock ecu no issue.

Bump: im not familiar with k pro setting, is there any setting for aircond? coz i only had this problem when use hondata, stock ecu no issue.

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
your ecu was disable the multiplixer function where use for k-swap
if your tuner was set security then you have to return to him for the setting
download map from the ecu was not recomanded from hondata its will cause dangerous/harmful to your engine always upload will more safer

ballistic where you doing your swap its thats sri muda ah keong place?
wan to meet you up with k-swap in 1 days for k-swap gathering, on my side have few of friends always lepak around so we can share our exprience with k-series

ballistic

Dec 30, 2004
ah sure Dc that would be cool. i will pm u my number and we keep in touch. and yes i did it at sri muda. :wavey: always good to chat and discuss including share ideas. btw freak k20a super fast even without opening the vtec lol.. its like a drug. im addicted to it already lol

oh dc from what u say, if hasukyo get his hondata reset can it go back to the factory setting then would it help?

Bump: hasukyo, i will be going back to the workshop on sunday to set my ecu and see if my mech can solve the prob. we can meet and u can test it on my car again i suppose.

Bump: hasukyo, i will be going back to the workshop on sunday to set my ecu and see if my mech can solve the prob. we can meet and u can test it on my car again i suppose.

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
ah sure Dc that would be cool. i will pm u my number and we keep in touch. and yes i did it at sri muda. :wavey: always good to chat and discuss including share ideas. btw freak k20a super fast even without opening the vtec lol.. its like a drug. im addicted to it already lol

oh dc from what u say, if hasukyo get his hondata reset can it go back to the factory setting then would it help?

bro show us how nice your k-swap engine bay :itsme:

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
dcloo, so u mean just enable the multiplixer setting will solve the issue?or just ask him to reset the security setting? i'm thinking to get the k manager software to see all the settings done.
btw, i think the hondata was tuned by u previously before i bought from the owner...hehehe

ballistic, sure sunday we can meet up if i got no plan on that day..

Bump: i can see 3 options on the multiplexer - 1.disabled 2.normal operation 3.non honda output ... which one need to choose?

Bump: i can see 3 options on the multiplexer - 1.disabled 2.normal operation 3.non honda output ... which one need to choose?

ballistic

Dec 30, 2004
k hasukyo its set. sunday then but just sms me on that day whether u can make it or not.

Ah dcloo, engine bay swap is ok not too bad. but i think could have been better.
im a bit fussy so... lol :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan to change my gbox from 4g15 m tu 4g91 a. do i need to put ecu and wayering semula? recently, i went to kedai potong at bentong, and they said, i have to put the ecu and rewayering also, but some of them said no need to do that. mana satu betul ni???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience