Just some findings to share

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Have something of interest here. An FAQ from Crower's website. I myself dont really know how to use this information yet, and some of it most of u might already know. Nevertheless it was marked as a good read by a reputable sifu. I now share it with you. Honestly, I havent got a clue as well.. but in my browse, I found the last part about the engine oil.. most interesting :lol:

Crower Cams & Equipment FAQ

what u may find depends on what u already know and perhaps how u see things. everything is always open for discussion. hope it'll be a constructive one. hope u guys learn something as well..

CROWER, anyone? muahahaha

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
Heard of that before.

Actually my friend using full crower stroker kit for his EK.
it's 2.3L kit for B series Honda Engine.

The tuner also ask him to stick with mineral oil.

piggy_ivan

Dec 7, 2003
Visit site
AE80TypeD,
sorry... out of topic. wanna ask bout LE damper mountings both front n back. mine's gone edi. wanna get new 1s.
1. where to get them (mountings + dampers)?
2. can use from other models or not, like AE92, AE101...
budget's less than 1k. advice n opinion pls.
THANKS!!!

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by piggy_ivan@Feb 25 2005, 01:35
AE80TypeD,
sorry... out of topic. wanna ask bout LE damper mountings both front n back. mine's gone edi. wanna get new 1s.
1. where to get them (mountings + dampers)?
2. can use from other models or not, like AE92, AE101...
budget's less than 1k. advice n opinion pls.
THANKS!!!
sifu ae80 not here.i try to answer ..if salah ampun ya........

u mean the absorber top mounting right??

if budget less than 1k......TITAN pillowball is the way..around 700-800(not sure)....good performance later if u install the absorber and can last quite long compare to the rubber type.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Hi Sifu Zul, the titan front strut top camber adjuster is RM700 when bought without the titan suspension

however if the buyer take both the titan suspension and pillow ball then he/she enjoys a discount of RM100 off the pillow ball.

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Somehow I always agree on the fact that mineral oil is better than synthetic oil, mainly because of the high price that forbids financially-challenged people (like me) to have the engine oil changed regularly.

Summore I've been told by 2 mechanics already, since the day I was driving a conti car, to use mineral oil.

Guess this info will strengthen my idea.

buck-7

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
B.B.BANGI
Visit site
well i still think synthetic oil is superior. and if you read carefully so did the two writers in the site.
but it does go with the application also, if you drive like a granny then synthetic is overkill but high compression or forced induction application you should run with synthetic or semi at least.
there are so many variables that you have to consider and i have talked to so many oil engineers, shell, mobil, petronas, all agreeing in one thing. normal driving just use the minimum recomended oil but as soon as you go a little bit faster that minimum requierment is void thus the need to use better oil.
the problem with lots of motorist is that they tend to use the wrong viscosity and prolong the use of the oil exceeding its service interval.
people think the oil is just oil where as the oil does have a lifespan. the more you stress it the shorter the lifespan is.

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
emmm so can you suggest the best viscocity for 4age? either 16v or 20v..?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

im not sure if i can fit a bi-xenon light to my w212..

and also how mch do they cost??

last question, any1 noe how to change the fog lamp to the led 1's? cause at mercedes benz show room it's a lot expensive

a picture to help out u guys to see if can fit bi-xenon
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience