Jerking in Low Throttle

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Dear All Sifu Sifu,

Hope you guys can help me with this problem.

I'm using Toyota 20V Silvertop manual transmission. I have this problem since the 1st day when my car is out from the garage after chaging the Engine.

Some plp said is the Air flow mask. Change it still the same. Some said , throttle body dirty. Serviced it already still the same. Some said ECU, changed it but still the same. I really pening liaw. Send it for Dyno tune for S-ITC & S-AFC, power damn good but still jerking during low throttle.

Anyone can help me plzzzzz.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
bro, send ur fuel injectors for pressure test. It could be injector problem.
cause u have service the TB
change the ECU,
change the AF meter,

you have already narrow down the problem root. could be ur fuel delivery system problem. also check ur fuel pump, fuel filter.

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Dear Titan,

Thank Bro, That is news to me! How can I missed the injector. Thanks alot.By the way, what is that engine ur having? Damn cool man. Mine also have the Thrumpet but cover up liaw.

U know where can service the injector ar?? I heard Sunway they have but dunno where.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Try N1 racing. If not mistaken they got a machine to clean injectors.
that's a 206 engine running on 4 throttle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I my mimd i hv 1 idea,mayeb it also stupid idea
I wanan DIY NOS can arr???
Take a hose connect to PCV hose,or vaccum hose...
nather side hose pun in u car interior,that connect to some easy burn material...sheltox,DW4D or blah blah......
When wanna use NOS,just ask passanger press the sheltox aready connect to the hose...peshhhhh......
Can it hv any improve arr?? or it will kill engine???? i think i is stupid question lahhh......
Or can use BBQ gas also .....how say we install NOS connecter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience