JB New Section........ Part 4.....

no la... lazy to dismantle all over again. go with the car lo... talk about selling, i bought 2 set of Alutec strut bar coz i want the rear piece only but the seller wanna sell as a set so i thought buy and then sell out the front. knn, no respond. now i got extra 2 pcs dunno do wat fuck. Then the air filter kit also same thing. aih....

CUm...CUm... CUMMMINNNGGGGG...!!!!
25aug03.JPG

25aug05.JPG

25aug08.JPG

SL73x5274.jpg

2yvw19z.jpg

Cum already... CUm oledi... Cum cum..............

2hx35lv.jpg

61cffe87.jpg

IMG_5448s.jpg

IMG_0159+_Custom_.JPG

CUM....!!!! ARGH....

PICT0380.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Guys.. :D
Its been a while since i was here.. hehe..
Hope everyone's good..

There's a famous old school beemer in JB too..
wins a lot of the local autoshows..
not sure if u guys have seen it..
Fulllllly loaded...
I'll try and see if i can find the pic.. :D

Bump: Found It :D

6879370a10765502213l.jpg

6879370a10765502264l.jpg

his name is raja. indian. owns 5 biji BMW. that's 1 of his. d orange E40 coupe can say did a lot but no BMW standard lo.... do up like japan car lidat. with giant GT wing summore. but cool thing is it has a big flat screen TV in his car. i think he's a custom agent. (if im not wrong)

i also wanna spray my car orange and pasang my mum's LCD tv liao.....

Bump: i also wanna spray my car orange and pasang my mum's LCD tv liao.....

whahahahaa..... i wanna paint my car into rainbow colour like keon rim then... then will be call... TASTE....

Persis..
Hahah.. yup thats him.. :D
You forgot to mention the "Bride Front seat",
thats turned backwards to face the Huge Tv screen thats embedded in THe rear seat.. :confused:

Ty:
Thanks bro... But i'm in power saver mode.. haha..
Wanted to play audio..
then crap happened.. :) so not modding anything.. :D

hehe.. i don't think i have the right rainbow colour outlook in my head.. haha..
so can't quite picture Frank's idea :D
But i bet it would look better then those 5 biji bmw.. :D

ash,
all those are overprice leh, some condition bad "BMW E30 Harga murah utk dijual.Rim 16".Sebab jual-Dah tak larat nak pakai." whahahah.... die whoever buy this car

Good day,Jb guys........my car was just stolen hours ago.....if anyone of y'all hapen to see it,please gimme a ring at 019-3333183

Make:Proton Waja
Reg No:WNF 3013
Colour:Grey/Brownish

Thank you........

Bump: Good day,Jb guys........my car was just stolen hours ago.....if anyone of y'all hapen to see it,please gimme a ring at 019-3333183

Make:Proton Waja
Reg No:WNF 3013
Colour:Grey/Brownish

Thank you........

wahliew..... i got to refresh this forum for 4-5 hours only able to see 1 pg

cawabanga.....

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
walan... damn nice E30s... frank, if you were to get 1, you will get 2 or 4 doors?

2 door or 4 door is fine with me. 2 door main worry is the door panels part hard to get whereas 4 door is very common. Somemore 2 door tends to be more ex and i do feel being ripped off by just having 2 door less but paying more

Top Bottom