Jazz , City or Civic ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

littled

Known Member
Nov 18, 2004
Hi sifus out there
i am convinced to get a honda after stiffling around in a protong.... however i have some difficulties in making my mind up
should i get a city 1.5 vtec or a jazz 1.5 vtec or a civic 1.7 vtec?

I know that thailand has launced their new city zx and the new civic was just launched in europe.

Any suggestions on which car i should get?

Thanks a lot

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
civic also going to launch new model, heard around sept o when...even my SA also told me this...unless u like the current design lo..coz i feel like the model going to come out looks kinda weird.... Jazz is nice, but then very very very very common...can see until i feel wanna vomit, but after a nice mod can make the car attractive...city i have no comment, am driving one, ok for me, just a few minor prob like wind noise (but i think most of the car also got its own prob, include vios)...after a few mod can become sporty look car...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
The city is a marvelous car. Quality is top notch, space and practicallity is excellent, FC is superb, but mines an idsi, not sure about the VTEC, should'nt be far of, i think. And in this era of rising oil prices, its something that needs to be considered.... if u have the money, go for the ES civic. can't say much about this car as i've never owned one... but if the "baby honda" (City) is superb, i'll asume its other siblings would be even better...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
one more thing... if ur a family man, ur better off with a city or civic, coz the jazz does'nt have much boot space to carry baby stollers or what ever.... city boot is huge...

yes, you can use the spilt folding seats but, at the compromise of rear passanger laa...

fooken

Known Member
May 8, 2005
SJ
www.teamcity.rules.it
CITY VTEC! i'm driving an i-DSI model, drove the VTEC version..must saw for an extra few K you get an all rounder car. power,FC,space[hellyeah 500L trunk]+innovative foldable rear seat.

If you're more on city driving then get the i-DSI model cause the peak torque is at 2,700rpm - superb for low to mid range speed. If you frequent highway then VTEC model. Can feel the VTEC is superb at high speed without any mod. Doesnt runs out of breath.

I reckon like other brothers here said, [if the "baby honda" (City) is superb, i'll asume its other siblings would be even better...]

LONG LIFE HONDA!

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
depend on ur preference bro. youngsters can go for JAZZ or CITY. jazz is a nice choice. but kinda small. but personally, a civic will be better. so its up to you. why not test drive all 3 then only decide.

gsr

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
PJ
Visit site
wonder how's the reliability of honda L series engine?
an old uncle here who plans to go slow
current car engine burbles and is noisy :turtle:

built & QC wise wouldn't be issue as any other jap car will definately beat the crap out of the 2 local brand

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the Youtube link Tom posted a while ago? The full interactive game was released on the website and someone actually bothered to plaster everything and create a complete movie! Watch this nice bank robbery scene reenacted so close to home, in Malaysia and Singapore.

I'm sure most people would have noticed the locations in Putrajaya and Singapore! Look out for the left hand drive C class coupe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience