Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Jason: Your upper pillow mounts... Cusco Front and rear

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

corollagtouring

500 RPM
YOURS.... see the rear ones... very thick oooo..."all balls still tight"

corollagtouring

corollagtouring

corollagtouring said:
YOURS.... see the rear ones... very thick oooo..."all balls still tight"

corollagtouring

corollagtouring

Hey Awal, thanks bro for posting the pics! Can't wait to get it fitted with my Cusco's all round together with the front strut bar you're posting to me.

Btw, where you manage to buy the rear anti-roll bar you were talking about from? You got pics of it? :smile:

yo brother u got anti roll bar for my car rear ah?? connect both the shocks behind my rear seat... let me know thanks.. i also heard u still driving ur EP ah lolz tipuu yee...lolz

got pillow ball mounts for the starlet or not? my friend looking also la
got for my rear ah lolz

DeOngster said:
yo brother u got anti roll bar for my car rear ah?? connect both the shocks behind my rear seat... let me know thanks.. i also heard u still driving ur EP ah lolz tipuu yee...lolz

No la bro... the starlet sold la...many Corolla SEG and starlet owners handed me their starlet to be modded by me la bros.... so please don't shocked to see me driving different car everyday LOL!

i can get it, CUSCOs... will contact you once the stock arrives OK bro?

okok cusco anti roll bar ya... around how much ah? sounds interesting... also upper pillow ball mounts ya one pair for my rear IF there are any lol... and a pair for front my friend is looking... just let me know the prices first ya.... peace bro btw the shocks are great a BIT stiff but nice

Top Bottom