Jasma performance camshaft

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i'm using jasma intercooler for my kancil l2s..can't wait to replace that crap s&$!#..seem like it only work on night time or during heavy rain..on a bright sunny day that thing provide close to nothing in term of cooling the boost..

lesson i learned..save money and buy from proper stuff from company that spend thousand of dollar RnD the product and you actually save money becos you buy 1 time only instead of buying crap product and have to spend hundreds of ringgit buying replacement unit..and if no luck maybe have to change the whole engine..

and i'm using that jasma intercooler for about 4 years now..4 years full of regret...damn!!!:mad:

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
Yeah and JTX Engine Oil sellers say their oils are made out of unobtanium, a new material that is not organic, not synthetic not from this planet! tiu!
forgot to add, he's using the jasma fuel pump on his impreza version 8, btw have you been to rs dynotune? he's installing emanage for 1k only including the thing

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

i'm using jasma intercooler for my kancil l2s..can't wait to replace that crap s&$!#..seem like it only work on night time or during heavy rain..on a bright sunny day that thing provide close to nothing in term of cooling the boost..

lesson i learned..save money and buy from proper stuff from company that spend thousand of dollar RnD the product and you actually save money becos you buy 1 time only instead of buying crap product and have to spend hundreds of ringgit buying replacement unit..and if no luck maybe have to change the whole engine..

and i'm using that jasma intercooler for about 4 years now..4 years full of regret...damn!!!:mad:
buy my vr4 intercooler (not rs) for rm200

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Seem like is time for me to hunt a Duratec 272....
why not go for hks 264?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TOC is just good for nothing~ LOVE MONEY alots..! u know wat toc stand for? = "Tipu Orang College" !!! :rofl: Dun fool by the ads! evrthing is suxx :bootyshake: every1 study thr js coz it has the diploma course..

p.s. i know becoz i studying in toc :thefinger:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience