j5 chips + afc2

ahhaha..good luck in doin that man, cus nowadays thieves are veri smart, sum are even smarter than any one of us here..they got those kind of reverce psychology, they think wht we r thinking..

Matspeed is situated in Shah Alam,
assume ur using Kesas Highway from Cheras to Sunway area, go all the way straight until USJ, den go straight summore until u see Esso Station both sides ( usually ppl race ther at nite ) , exit down the bridge , traffic lites turn right den go straight, den on ur right hand side u can see Petronas Station, u need to turn to the right as in opposite road, it is jus opposite that station, in front of Matspeed got a big field..no adddress..sori..ahhaha

gsr thanks for the instruction

i assume that place is call sri muda shah alam.. look hunt for it......

cooljas : if memory serves me right it is RM 1100 installation + tuning..they need to weld dat chip into ur stock ecu and tune it..it is better to have dyno to tune..more accurate..jus my 23 cents..

chew : im not veri sure wht is that place called..but it is near to that petronas station..ther is a big field infront of matspeed..if im not mistaken their shop board is called team matrix, im not veri sure le..it is jus the second shop once u turn in from petronas..behind this EON bank if im not mistaken...try to find ur own way..good luck

thanks

but i think one thing bad about j5 chips is the setting is static if want to change the settings only matspeed can do it rite...

Chew, if you want to change the setting can you change it yourself? I mean do you have the knowledge to tune the car?

I don't think so. Only to those who is really expert in tuning can do this. This is usually happens to those who doesn't has the knowledge like your friend's ex car owner. Why did he needed SAFC when he already had a chip that was doing the same thing but only much better? Wasting money only. Or maybe your friend is being cheated by the ex owner? Does the chip really in there?

My advice go to Charlie & he will solve the problem. :D

Top Bottom