Invitation from the boss of IDAMAN ~ 12th July 8pm @ Idaman Mutiara D'sara

aiya so when la??? topic sez 12th july ma...its pass edi ma, still got free food meh??:confused:

:(
certified, JULY 12 2005, 1.3 mati already .. thanks chef for sending me home, really appreciate it.. thanks alot.. thanks to everyone who stay and help out too... :(

rip1kp.jpg

Sorry i dint stay back, i was really tired and i overslept today. So sorry.

Hey hey, Mivec !! We were just talking about it !

WinDz said:
:(
certified, JULY 12 2005, 1.3 mati already .. thanks chef for sending me home, really appreciate it.. thanks alot.. thanks to everyone who stay and help out too... :(

rip1kp.jpg

Good timing for an engine upgrade!
btw, WinDz, are you the guy with "supra" T-shirt?

where got elaine...is time to revive the SR20DET wira Wheel horse power 7322. jeng jeng jeng!!!!!!!! Windz maybe try think of putting F20C from s2000.Not bad worr...
kakakakak

aihhhh revive liau laaa.. change back the oil seal for the injectors... then remain stock only la
sigh .. no money to play ... somemore timing belt , air con belt, water pump belt all fuktup... today pocket empty already .. sigh

Bu then windz..now you sekali change all the belt you can tahan for quite a long time lerr.I see my belt also need to change liao...scared later rev too much piak..then oh shit.....

timing belt memang have to change cause my mileage is 78k already ... then other belt cause making MOUSE NOISE cit cit cit cit all the time .. so change only lar

Top Bottom