Individual Throttle Bodies

H2Zero

500 RPM
Dear All,
Would like to know if there is anyone who has converted thier engines to use ITBs. Does M'sia mechanic have the know how?

I spoke to a Rizal here but seem to have lost the contact. Anyway Rizal if you see this appreciate if you could message me thanks.

Hi there,,

I can fabricate 4 throttle unit for your H22,:regular_smile: i have experience on fabricating for 4g92, 4g93 & b16a head. What i need is your original intake manifold and a set of Toyota ae111 or ae101 4 throttle unit (to make the mold). PM or call me for enquiries:regular_smile:

For the expertise, we do have it,,since we play wif the unit since year 2003, for anything "about" 4throttle, do PM me.

[email protected]

Last edited:
CopyofPICT0902.jpg

Custom adapters machined from alloy for ITB applications. Light weight and precision.

The above is an example done on my 4AG Corolla.

PM me if interested.

Qaud throttle, always being my favourite......love the sound it makes

Joeker said:
CopyofPICT0902.jpg

Custom adapters machined from alloy for ITB applications. Light weight and precision.

The above is an example done on my 4AG Corolla.

PM me if interested.

that's absolutely fabulous, Joeker. love your handiwork.
you've dynoed it yet? care to publish the figures?

H2Z you're on digi 1/digi 2?
cuz if on CIS-E it's a long way to go..:retarded:
unless you go standalone, and if you do, lemme know the total cost & setup ya?:baring_teeth:

Last edited:
how hard to set 4throttle for mivec 4g93? i need to know the cost roughly...

thanks

v8, can u send me a pm for the price for a 4G93 as well. thanks

hahaha i am glad there is SO much interest in the ITBs...

I am currently CIS but will definately so stand alone, as for the cost i will let you know...

V8 PM sent...

haha..since you're going fer standalones, i guess a supercharger kit is on it's way soon after?

i'm following this one project here very closely!

super charger .... NO breder. Too many Belts for my liking especially when we onlt have so much space to play with in the engine bay...

Nothing beats the banshee like shrieking of the ITBs at WOT!!!

And the rumpity-dumpity V8 like idling never fails to makes me aroused :P~~~

These are the 2 sound effects that no turbo nor super charged engine can produce!!

Gotta love it!!!!

Top Bottom