IMVU 3D Chat

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Anybody tried that already? I've just installed it some time ago. It's kinda different, in a sense that you have a 3D avatar and can actually interact with the other person. hahaha

http://www.imvu.com

Wow. ..yah i git to know last time and today oso i saw from ZTH AD banner. Thnx for sharing satria :)

Cheers!

buy the mature pass and you will have moreeeeeeeeeee interesting movements :P

kissing and hugging. Muahaha,and at the end, I got one of the player contact and realise that she is age 34. :biggrin:

stop playing for a while coz the thing is too big, and it lag when i try to minimize it (ppl in office saw then not nice, muhahaha).

BlackSamurai
hahaha need good graphics card and 2GB of ram? hehe

mu24,
did u buy the mature pass? hehe

19USD for the pass alone, and after that you still have to buy those actions. I dont think i will buy it, go get dvd better

mu24
haha ya lor. if that's the case la. but imvu has a lot to improve on la. seriously a lot.

BlackSamurai,
talk about 3d cards, I wanna upgrade mine till now also not yet. no money la. sigh..

keke...its kinda fun at 1st...
but later its interest on me went off...
cos realli lag a lot...even i got 3d card

razr_sped
It don't really need such great 3d card ler. I'm just using a 64MB GF4 card which is enough. :) Perhaps you can adjust the graphics options from the meny?

i've change every possible setting dy...
either soft/hardware rendering also no help

ya ka? hhmm..... maybe you load a lot of things into your memory? You can see your loaded processes by pressiong CTRL+ALT+DEL once and see the processes that are taking place. Then clear them up if needs be. :)

nope...i clear everything...
even destop i also deleted the recycle bin...
mod kao9 dy...

anyway i stop playing imvu cos no fren playing...
thanks for de help

no worries, dude. Anyway, it's hard to find malaysians to chat with cos most of them are not friendly... and have a specific motive to chat online. Search for the thread that I started about malaysians on the internet hehehe

ya meh...
i accidently met 1 of my uni junior der of the same course
but i dunno bout others cos my frens invited me 1

but u can add me
my handle is:
munk3ong

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom