Importing rims

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jul 3, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi bros,
just wanna know if nebody here has imported rims on their own before? how much tax & duties is to be expected ah?

true its gonna be easier if buy from shop, but the rims i'm looking for nobody selling, aaiii... any info would be greatly appreciated.

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
i think its quite a hassle if ur doing it on ur own.. i suggest u try easybid.. EasyBid..
i import my rims through them.. safe and easiest way.. tax & duties all will be included in the final pricing of the won bidding price.. very friendly & very generous.. u can bid rim through them by your own or u can ask them to bid for u.. they also will help u on getting / calculating the final figures including tax & charges.. i got mine in very reasonable price & they handle ur stuffs really well..

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you're buying online, make sure buy from known/trustworthy sources like ebay - otherwise possible be conned.

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
Already in Malaysia, means tax already paid, right?
yup.. usually tax & delivery charges will be abit expensive due to those charges are calculated by the weight of the item in which a set rims are quite heavy.. but i got mine even cheaper price (including tax & delivery) then malaysian price like in mudah.. but the famous the brand & type the same expensive it'll become in japan too~

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If importing on your own, yes, have to calculate shipping cost and then import duty and taxes.
If used, then can play around with the price.....

mao_3873

Known Member
May 4, 2008
yup.. most of those i'm browsing is in yahoo.japan.auction.. and i looked for the used 1 coz those are the most affordable.. since its an auction based so price sure can still be low.. except for the likes of P1, ssr, te37, sp1.. even when they appear in low price.. but the final bid price will always jump over the selling price as many people also bidding for 'em~

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yup.. most of those i'm browsing is in yahoo.japan.auction.. and i looked for the used 1 coz those are the most affordable.. since its an auction based so price sure can still be low.. except for the likes of P1, ssr, te37, sp1.. even when they appear in low price.. but the final bid price will always jump over the selling price as many people also bidding for 'em~
Most of them bid last minute to see whether worth going in or not......:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone,
I would like to know is the price reasonable to service and change air-conditioner of Proton Iswara?
Please tell me.
Thank You.
Here is the receipt.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience