Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Imported Sports Car & Used...With PIX!!!

saipancarter

Mar 15, 2006
Hye...

Looking for Toyota SE,good condition,N/A @ modified, price below 30K and can arrange loan. TQ:X-:

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
cavey i think i have it, will let u know again asap, btw kinda hard to ge with bodykit cus this type of cars, not much ppl playing it and for year 97 kinda hard to get actually, economy crisis so they din reli produce much car that year if u notice, 96 is alot me think. but will let u know more if i got this car in hand

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
hie bro, if u calculate lets say u take loan 130k x 4.5% x 9 + 130k = thats the total amount. and u shud know that now taxes gone up and im not sure if it applies to the car right now. for eg: rexton used to tax around 20k and now government tax more, i think tax alone itself cost 60k, for ferrari, tax around 400k but now is 900k, from a million dollar car became 2 million worth of car. so better be prepared of car price rising very soon. so if u were to get an imported car, better be fast, u know well dat government are protecting their national car, to protect them, they raise imported car.

another charges is insurance itself cost few thousand oredi bro

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hi danny.bob here hehe :shades_smile:

what u say yesterday r true.so damn hard to find 1st owner of EK3.i've already called 7 owner and all of them sudah jual oledi huhu too late for me :confused_smile:
let me know if u got one in stock.strictly want 1 owner only :shades_smile: i'll be coming to kl on 14 april.perhaps we can go out for yumcha aight bro:regular_smile: cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.