Immigration questions.... enter singapore with passport expire soon!!!

silentkiller

Jul 14, 2004
Folks........ pls advise!!!! im entering S'pore on tis coming Feb 5 2006 for a 6 day business trip with a passport that will be expire in 3 months time..... means expire date is May 2, 2006

so, with a situation like this, all i want to know will the malaysia side bar me of leaving & the singapore side bar me from entering???? :shcokedcamo:

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
as long as u hav 3 months left..i guess u can go over. If im not mistaken..i went in with a passport that left 3 months..mayb im lucky or wat?

silentkiller

Jul 14, 2004
wow....... wat a coincident, 3 months ahahahah, ok thanks dude, i'll pray hard :P

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
haiyaaa unker...me knows many immigration ppl one maaaa... 3 months u can try la but susah lor... if overseas u definately kenot go out from da country!

Excalibur

Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
fstrader said:
haiyaaa unker...me knows many immigration ppl one maaaa... 3 months u can try la but susah lor... if overseas u definately kenot go out from da country!

If you konw the immigration than why dont you help him...

acbc

KD
Min is 3 months to SG. For other countries, min is 6 months. Anything less, u be ask to return home.

Excalibur

Feb 9, 2005
NoWay2Run
yeh... like my friend b4... Went to NZ and the passport or something not complete... straight kick back to malaysia... Pay 3K air ticket just to go NZ airport and came back.... damn wasted....

silentkiller

Jul 14, 2004
thank brader2 sekalian......... i think i better go do it now ahahahaha dun wan to get sack from my company for wasting company money for such a small issue :P

wah unker.......... i tot u oni know KASTAM ppl........ imigration oso u kaotim 1` ahhh :party:

digitax

Dec 25, 2003
entered to singapore once with only 1 month expiry date, i guess it depends on your purpose and maybe ur track record .... they only told me to quickly get my passport renew ..... so urs 3 months wont be any problem, i went by bus if tat helps

Duke Red

Jul 27, 2005
Earth
acbc said:
Min is 3 months to SG. For other countries, min is 6 months. Anything less, u be ask to return home.

This is correct however certain countries who have suffered a decline in tourism will ahem... let it slide. Mine had 2 months left before expiration but they still let me into Chieng Mai. The security here made me go to the main counter to get my passports stamped though as the automated gate would not let me through. Other than that, I had no problems.

silentkiller

Jul 14, 2004
ahahah i'll be getting ma new passport on 2/2......... so consider problem solved!!!

Thanks folks........... u all hav been very helpful :party:

silentkiller

Jul 14, 2004
ahahahah im still single & still collecting angpows

Happy Doggie year & Happy Holidays :party:

Seeking advise from all the sifu out there.

I have just had an idea for a simple water injection system.

My idea basically requires a water nozzle spraying water onto an open pod air filter making it wet.

The suction from the air filter will draw fine water droplet into the combustion chamber and as such create the cooling effect of a water injection system to produce more power.

Would this system work or create problems??